Thread Rating:

onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 184
Thanks for this post from:
OnceDear
February 18th, 2019 at 9:15:30 PM permalink
Quote: Quadriga

EB can make a comeback joke by saying something like: ONM is so obsessed with Jennifer Lopez's images, his wife have to hire homeless guy to stand next to the big LCD TV with a bottle of windex and a squeegee.

I'm not offended. I realize this joke isn't about my wife, it's about my marriage and about me and how pathetic I am, but done well enough I can't do anything about it. #QUADRIGA2020 #VIVAQUADRIGA #MAYBEONMISANAHOLE
They tried to kill us, Jimmy. They did. They're dirty f**king cops! *photo is not of an AP, just a morbidly obese hill billy. Jar Jar Binks was supposed to be the Sith Lord . Nathan is going to run and own this place
boymimbo
boymimbo
  • Threads: 16
February 18th, 2019 at 9:35:16 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Nope, wrong. Can I make wife jokes or
not, what's the answer. There, I made it
easy for you.

Tell you what,, Bob. You can make as many jokes about my wife as you'd like. Let me start.

"With my wife I don’t get no respect. I made a toast on her birthday to ‘the best woman a man ever had.’ The waiter joined me."

Just get it out of your system.

You know you want to, youve been asking for two pages now...
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
Minty
Minty
  • Threads: 5
February 18th, 2019 at 10:14:44 PM permalink
I wonder if EB and Socrates would have gotten along.
"Favorable bets are called 'investments.' Unfavorable bets constitute 'gambling.' -William Poundstone quoting John Kelly Jr. in Fortune's Formula
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 157
dumbledoreDeMango
February 19th, 2019 at 12:35:03 AM permalink
Quote: Minty

I wonder if EB and Socrates would have gotten along.

Would make the hemlock easier to drink.
One person's freedom is another person's annoying crap.
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 88
OnceDear
February 19th, 2019 at 2:10:20 AM permalink
Quote: Quadriga

Gotta admit the wife joke was artful, if tasteless. The joke is about EB's lifestyle and his living arrangement with his wife and not about her. However, using the term "dead wife", it avoids jabbing at EB's supposedly living wife while conjuring the connotation of "Psycho" and Norman Bates. The joke implies that EB's wife is dead and she was hot when she died, him chasing his glory days. EB is keeping his wife's bikini body in a freezer to live in his past, treating the corpse, tight body in cryo-preservation, as if she were still alive.

How do you come up with your names? Mine would be so generic.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
AZDuffman
AZDuffman 
  • Threads: 216
February 19th, 2019 at 2:24:27 AM permalink
Quote: DarrenG

If the person you said that to doesn't have a wife, then why wre you suspended?

I should not get into it other than to say all animals are equal but some are more equal than others.
Tolerance is the virtue of believing in nothing
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 184
February 19th, 2019 at 2:59:24 AM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

I should not get into it other than to say all animals are equal but some are more equal than others.

Yeah like animals that absolutely have nothing to contribute in terms of gambling posts. What kind of animal are you?
They tried to kill us, Jimmy. They did. They're dirty f**king cops! *photo is not of an AP, just a morbidly obese hill billy. Jar Jar Binks was supposed to be the Sith Lord . Nathan is going to run and own this place
AZDuffman
AZDuffman 
  • Threads: 216
RogerKint
February 19th, 2019 at 3:29:13 AM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

Yeah like animals that absolutely have nothing to contribute in terms of gambling posts. What kind of animal are you?

Other than to say I am not a pig I really do not know.

As to gambling posts on here, I have made thousands of them.
Tolerance is the virtue of believing in nothing
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1184
February 19th, 2019 at 10:56:42 AM permalink
I go to New York for a few days for my brother's wedding and come back to this. While I hate to keep heaping on more rules for the forum, I will consider making one for "Are you still beating your wife?" types of questions and remarks. Personally, I think they are just a debating trick, but I can see how other's might interpret such comments differently.

Meanwhile, EB, you have made your point, but you're taking it too far to the point of trolling. You are going to have to get past it. Consider it an official warning.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 145
ams288
February 19th, 2019 at 12:51:03 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Nope, wrong. Can I make wife jokes or
not, what's the answer. There, I made it
easy for you.

Why not have some balls and make the post you want to . What's the worst that happens? You get banned for a period and become a martyr. Maybe get to hang around with forty virgins.
At least bring some cheese for us to enjoy with your whines.

• Jump to: