mason2386
mason2386
Joined: Apr 3, 2015
  • Threads: 39
  • Posts: 159
December 2nd, 2015 at 7:53:17 PM permalink
I looked through the rules list and was unable to find a rule against advocating violence upon others. Should that maybe be added?
GWAE
GWAE
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 85
  • Posts: 8169
December 2nd, 2015 at 8:01:31 PM permalink
Really? You needed a thread for this? 30% of your posts are new topics. Just sayin
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT WHO YOU THINK I AM.
mason2386
mason2386
Joined: Apr 3, 2015
  • Threads: 39
  • Posts: 159
December 2nd, 2015 at 8:13:21 PM permalink
Where would a better place have been to post it and I will move it? It was in question relating to the statement another member made in another thread but I did not feel was suited to that thread, so I asked it in the topic I thought was relevant. If I was wrong in asking the question I apologize. I have alot of questions and if I get it wrong in how to post them I apologize. I have a question come to mind and I just post it.
Dodsferd
Dodsferd
Joined: Jun 10, 2015
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 375
December 2nd, 2015 at 8:17:36 PM permalink
Quote: mason2386

Where would a better place have been to post it and I will move it? It was in question relating to the statement another member made in another thread but I did not feel was suited to that thread, so I asked it in the topic I thought was relevant. If I was wrong in asking the question I apologize. I have alot of questions and if I get it wrong in how to post them I apologize. I have a question come to mind and I just post it.



What about here?
This feeling is heavy, makes my body ache and I'm ready; To fall into the sky and I see now, the reason why. My heart is heavy, takes me to a place I can't breathe. Only then I know why I see the warning sign.
mason2386
mason2386
Joined: Apr 3, 2015
  • Threads: 39
  • Posts: 159
December 2nd, 2015 at 8:25:52 PM permalink
Well it was a question about the RULES and not about a trip to Taco Bell. I think that a question about the rules is better suited in the rules section. 34 threads and 132 posts wouldn't be 30%. I think... Maybe. I have a G.E.D.

That addressed the question in what way? Just a question....
Zcore13
Zcore13
Joined: Nov 30, 2009
  • Threads: 34
  • Posts: 3247
December 2nd, 2015 at 9:19:20 PM permalink
Quote: mason2386

I looked through the rules list and was unable to find a rule against advocating violence upon others. Should that maybe be added?



Why should there be a rule against this? I want every member of ISIS dead as soon as possible. That should be against the rules?


ZCore13
I am an employee of a Casino. All the personal opinions I post are my own and do not represent the opinions of the Casino or Tribe that I work for.
jopke
jopke
Joined: Aug 14, 2012
  • Threads: 5
  • Posts: 123
December 2nd, 2015 at 11:38:07 PM permalink
Quote: Zcore13

Why should there be a rule against this? I want every member of ISIS dead as soon as possible. That should be against the rules?


ZCore13



Maybe violence against other forum members?
Dodsferd
Dodsferd
Joined: Jun 10, 2015
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 375
December 3rd, 2015 at 12:08:27 AM permalink
Quote: jopke

Maybe violence against other forum members?



What happens if an ISIS cell signs up? Where do you draw the line?
This feeling is heavy, makes my body ache and I'm ready; To fall into the sky and I see now, the reason why. My heart is heavy, takes me to a place I can't breathe. Only then I know why I see the warning sign.
RS
RS
Joined: Feb 11, 2014
  • Threads: 59
  • Posts: 7985
December 3rd, 2015 at 12:13:39 AM permalink
Quote: Dodsferd

What happens if an ISIS cell signs up? Where do you draw the line?



Then you permit advocating violence against only specific forum members (ISIS).
“Man Babes” #AxelFabulous
Dodsferd
Dodsferd
Joined: Jun 10, 2015
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 375
December 3rd, 2015 at 12:45:42 AM permalink
Quote: RS

Then you permit advocating violence against only specific forum members (ISIS).



And what about those who are convicted felons?
Those with charges for indictable offense? Summary convictions?
Casino workers? Advantage players?
Advocates of magic monkeys?
This feeling is heavy, makes my body ache and I'm ready; To fall into the sky and I see now, the reason why. My heart is heavy, takes me to a place I can't breathe. Only then I know why I see the warning sign.

  • Jump to: