craigrow
craigrow
  • Threads: 4
December 16th, 2011 at 11:34:31 AM permalink
Is there a way to search these forums? I hate to ask questions that have already been addressed.
miplet
miplet
  • Threads: 5
December 16th, 2011 at 11:40:43 AM permalink
Quote: craigrow

Is there a way to search these forums? I hate to ask questions that have already been addressed.

Either click on search in the menu bar or type site:wizardofvegas.com and your key words on google.
“Man Babes” #AxelFabulous
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
December 16th, 2011 at 12:20:50 PM permalink
does anyone know what happened to "tags" ?
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
December 16th, 2011 at 12:52:20 PM permalink
Quote: odiousgambit

It seems darn few people ever used tags so searching tags didn't help much.
JB
Administrator
JB
  • Threads: 334
December 16th, 2011 at 12:55:38 PM permalink
Quote: FleaStiff

Quote: odiousgambit

It seems darn few people ever used tags so searching tags didn't help much.

The URLs are still in place, but I removed references to them from the main forum page and the bottom of threads since they appeared to have only been used closer to the launch of the site than nowadays.
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
December 16th, 2011 at 1:57:53 PM permalink
Quote: JB

The URLs are still in place, but I removed references to them from the main forum page and the bottom of threads since they appeared to have only been used closer to the launch of the site than nowadays.

I can't figure out how to access the tags. Maybe I was the only one using them, but I liked them!
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
  • Jump to: