stulunger
stulunger
  • Threads: 2
February 19th, 2018 at 5:33:12 PM permalink
First of all thanks for those answering my questions.

Rules used are:
Double split any two/dealer stands soft 17/ no surrender/ DAS allowed/ Splitting 1 X only

1. What is my starting disadvantage in 8 deck shoe?
2.How many hands will you get deal on average per hour dealing only 4 decks?
3.How many of those hands will be on average plus EV, using high low count?
4 What should be my betting spread look like at having 1-2-3% advantage and so on? (ramp)
5 I will sit out at TC negative 1
6. What is my EV per hour in this game using 10k BR per 100 hands

I tried to find this information online, a calculator or something, or a way to get the tools to find the answers to those questions by myself!

Thanks for your help all in this at forehand.

Stu Lunger
BleedingChipsSlowly
BleedingChipsSlowly
  • Threads: 23
February 20th, 2018 at 1:33:28 AM permalink
Using WoO Blackjack Calculator shows you are facing a 0.5% house edge. Dealing only 4 of 8 decks means you should not expect to make money at this game using a counting system. Your advantages will be few and far between given the penetration.
“You don’t bring a bone saw to a negotiation.” - Robert Jordan, former U.S. ambassador to Saudi Arabia
stulunger
stulunger
  • Threads: 2
February 20th, 2018 at 4:11:54 AM permalink
Thanks for taking the time answering my post. I have downloaded sample software and it depends very much on what you are able to bet as a spread and the bankroll you use. Using high opt 2 and leaving with minus 1 true will give me 18 dollar per hour if I use halve Kelly using 1 unit at plus 1, 10 units at plus 2 and 20 units at 4 or higher. My unit size would be 5

I have been counting before versus 6 deck shoe also cutting 50% and made a decent income!
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
February 20th, 2018 at 4:19:40 AM permalink
Quote: stulunger

Thanks for taking the time answering my post. I have downloaded sample software and it depends very much on what you are able to bet as a spread and the bankroll you use. Using high opt 2 and leaving with minus 1 true will give me 18 dollar per hour if I use halve Kelly using 1 unit at plus 1, 10 units at plus 2 and 20 units at 4 or higher. My unit size would be 5

I have been counting before versus 6 deck shoe also cutting 50% and made a decent income!

It sounds to me like you are describing an online game. In any case, that kind of spread will surely draw heat pretty quickly.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
  • Jump to: