sammydv
sammydv
  • Threads: 9
March 24th, 2017 at 11:11:58 PM permalink
Hello. I enjoy playing the free games sometimes.
But the 3x raise holdem is freezing up, some of the other games do the same thing.
Here's what I've noticed. 3x and others only act up when I have checked the square to keep the advice from popping up. And when I get dealt a crap hand that I know the advice would show, the game stops, freezes, displays no message and then only allows me to hit 'fold' in this situation.

It will do this every time I disable the advice. If I enable the advice again, the game works fine. A few of the other games do this exact thing as well. I have no blockers on or anything to effect the game.

Could someone look at this issue?
What also sucked is I linked away from the page and it reset the 146,000 dollars I had built up. But I know that is a normal mechanism and I was an idiot.

Thank you.
sammydv
sammydv
  • Threads: 9
March 31st, 2017 at 7:05:43 PM permalink
I'm seeing the same problem with all in holdem as well, click the square stopping further advice and the game won't let me play what I want. Also, in any game where there is a place to turn off the advice near the top, the game plays correctly, allowing me to do what I want. On that same game, using the pop up window to turn advice off - "stop this window from displaying any more" or whatever, the game immediately fails like I described.
I'm not sure if this is a browser problem, I think it's in the game function.
  • Jump to: