Thread Rating:

Wizardofnothing
Wizardofnothing
  • Threads: 121
April 24th, 2016 at 4:09:48 PM permalink
Joe Rogan was hosting a podcast- not sure the date but it's easy to find - the guest were Andrew dice clay and Joey Diaz
At the 6 minute mark(6 left in the show) Andrew dice clay talks about how if he needs money he plays blackjack and when he needed money he took 30k and ran it into more then one million in a few hours, he said its all about mindset and he can always do it, how rogan actually believes it, listening to the story was just pure gold
No longer hiring, don’t ask because I won’t hire you either
Wizardofnothing
Wizardofnothing
April 28th, 2016 at 2:08:16 PM permalink
I'll take credit for emailing Chris the story for the article - but for those of you that are interested

http://gambling911.com/gambling-news/andrew-dice-clay-i-made-1-million-3-days-playing-blackjack-starting-30k-.html
Samhain
Samhain
  • Threads: 6
April 28th, 2016 at 2:28:17 PM permalink
Quote: Wizardofnothing

Joe Rogan was hosting a podcast- not sure the date but it's easy to find - the guest were Andrew dice clay and Joey Diaz
At the 6 minute mark(6 left in the show) Andrew dice clay talks about how if he needs money he plays blackjack and when he needed money he took 30k and ran it into more then one million in a few hours, he said its all about mindset and he can always do it, how rogan actually believes it, listening to the story was just pure gold

Love Joey Diaz, his stories are top notch. Have you noticed almost every story he talks about almost always happens in 1983? Mustve been a great year to be alive.

As for the Diceman, the only time I'd hear him was on some old Stern shows mixing it up with Jackie. I'll give this a listen thanks.

And have you heard this one? This guy was also on JRE (although this clip isn't from it) talking about his gambling "stories" and swings in Vegas.

https://youtu.be/saINV8usboQ
Wizardofnothing
Wizardofnothing
May 3rd, 2016 at 6:24:54 PM permalink
Who is it?
  • Jump to: