rnelson
rnelson
  • Threads: 3
November 12th, 2015 at 9:28:08 AM permalink
Hey everyone. I was wondering if I would be allowed to post a survey for educational purposes on this website? The survey is about gambling and its completely confidential. Please let me know :)

Thanks!
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 29
November 12th, 2015 at 9:43:12 AM permalink
Quote: rnelson

Hey everyone. I was wondering if I would be allowed to post a survey for educational purposes on this website? The survey is about gambling and its completely confidential. Please let me know :)

Thanks!

If it's anything like my educational survey, all I requested was your SSN, DOB, First/Last Name, Parents/Siblings, and your favorite letter of the alphabet... Yet for some reason everyone got all huffy puffy about it! Must have been the alphabet part...

=p Message one of the people with Green names. They're the admins and will tell you if it's okay to post.
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
rnelson
rnelson
  • Threads: 3
November 12th, 2015 at 9:49:58 AM permalink
Thanks!!!
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
November 12th, 2015 at 4:26:40 PM permalink
Quote: rnelson

Thanks!

I appreciate you asking in advance. Please send a Private Message to the Wizard and Zuga, using the envelope shaped link above to access that feature, and make your request there (I believe you can only address it to one of them at a time, but cut/copy/paste features do work here). Thanks!
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
  • Jump to: