Greasyjohn
Greasyjohn
  • Threads: 135
March 30th, 2015 at 5:38:21 AM permalink
Who is the mod that has makes changes and corrections to these forum?

And also, just curious, if you look at the top 11 threads in the Recent Threads section, some are in a slightly bolder print than others. Why is that?
wudged
wudged
  • Threads: 2
March 30th, 2015 at 6:20:24 AM permalink
Bold means there are posts in that thread which you have not read.
ThatDonGuy
ThatDonGuy
  • Threads: 117
March 30th, 2015 at 6:27:40 AM permalink
Quote: Greasyjohn

And also, just curious, if you look at the top 11 threads in the Recent Threads section, some are in a slightly bolder print than others. Why is that?

I think the threads in bold are threads you have never read, and threads that have had posts added to them since you last read them.

In other words the threads that are not bold have not been changed since you last looked at them.
Greasyjohn
Greasyjohn
March 30th, 2015 at 11:26:31 AM permalink
Quote: ThatDonGuy

I think the threads in bold are threads you have never read, and threads that have had posts added to them since you last read them.

In other words the threads that are not bold have not been changed since you last looked at them.

Thanks, Don.

Now how did you get the word you wrote, think, sideways? Do you hold your cell phone at an angle when you type the word?

J/K

Your explanation of my second question is very interesting. I went to a bolder thread title, viewed it, and went back to the Recent Threads and it was indeed lighter.

Can anyone answer my first question, please?
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 29
March 30th, 2015 at 11:33:30 AM permalink
Quote: Greasyjohn

...Can anyone answer my first question, please?

Depends what kind of changes you want. Change a thread title, modify a post, ban members, etc... That's any one of the forum moderators (indicated by their green user names).

As far as modifying the actual forums, I believe after the change to LCB they still kept JB on as the web developer.
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
Greasyjohn
Greasyjohn
March 30th, 2015 at 11:39:27 AM permalink
Thanks, Romes.
  • Jump to: