peterkkchan
peterkkchan
Joined: Sep 12, 2013
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 2
September 12th, 2013 at 6:46:42 PM permalink
I have just achieved Seven Star status in Total Reward of Caesars Entertainment. My wife is also a player at Caesars entertainment. Before becoming a Seven Star member, both my wife and I have been Diamond members for more than a year and both of us frequently get free rooms and $1k free play, almost once a month in Vegas.

If I get a Seven Star companion card for my wife and my wife plays with it at the same level as before, will she continue to get those freebies under her own name?
I am afraid that if I apply for a companion for her, her play will be rated under my name and she stops getting the Diamond offers. The additional offers I get as a Seven Star member may not match the two offers we separately get as one Seven Star + one Diamond.

Can anyone share his/her opinion? Is it beneficial to apply for a Seven Star companion card?

Peter
teddys
teddys
Joined: Nov 14, 2009
  • Threads: 150
  • Posts: 5450
September 12th, 2013 at 6:55:47 PM permalink
Quote: peterkkchan

I have just achieved Seven Star status in Total Reward of Caesars Entertainment. My wife is also a player at Caesars entertainment. Before becoming a Seven Star member, both my wife and I have been Diamond members for more than a year and both of us frequently get free rooms and $1k free play, almost once a month in Vegas.

If I get a Seven Star companion card for my wife and my wife plays with it at the same level as before, will she continue to get those freebies under her own name?
I am afraid that if I apply for a companion for her, her play will be rated under my name and she stops getting the Diamond offers. The additional offers I get as a Seven Star member may not match the two offers we separately get as one Seven Star + one Diamond.

Can anyone share his/her opinion? Is it beneficial to apply for a Seven Star companion card?

Peter

The SS companion card is not a "playing" card. It is just a benefits card to get into buffets, lounges, etc. You can't accumulate points on it. So your wife will still accumulate points on her Diamond account (and hopefully hit Seven Stars as well!)
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
peterkkchan
peterkkchan
Joined: Sep 12, 2013
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 2
September 12th, 2013 at 7:10:08 PM permalink
So you are saying there are benefits with the companion card, but absolutely no harm associated with it?
bigfoot66
bigfoot66
Joined: Feb 5, 2010
  • Threads: 54
  • Posts: 1582
September 13th, 2013 at 10:20:15 AM permalink
She can flash the companion card to cut in line at the buffet, etc. but will continue to have her diamond card in the machines when she plays. It is just a card, not a TR account.
Vote for Nobody 2020!
AlanMendelson
AlanMendelson
Joined: Oct 5, 2011
  • Threads: 121
  • Posts: 4056
September 14th, 2013 at 1:38:13 PM permalink
The companion card will have the Total Rewards number of the companion, not of the actual 7 Stars Player.

Both the 7 Stars Player and the companion will have their unique accounts, with individual offers and benefits.

The companion card only gives the "appearance" of a 7 Stars player for various "privileges" such as line cutting, car valet, using the special cage window.
1stdog9790
1stdog9790
Joined: Oct 17, 2013
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 1
October 17th, 2013 at 1:09:14 PM permalink
HI,

I am going to vegas for the 1st time and was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to give me one of their Total Reward Seven Star Companion Card. I am a mother of 4 children and I am only go to Vegas due to a work conference. I can not afford to gamble away money for a diamond, seven star, etc. reward card but would greatly appreciate it if anyone would provide me a companion card so that I can save money and get some added perps.

Thanks so much!
AlanMendelson
AlanMendelson
Joined: Oct 5, 2011
  • Threads: 121
  • Posts: 4056
October 17th, 2013 at 6:44:22 PM permalink
I am sorry if this disappoints you but the only thing you will get with a companion card is the "line cutting" privilege. It will not save you any money or get you any perks belonging to the 7 Stars player.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 151
  • Posts: 20040
October 17th, 2013 at 7:41:22 PM permalink
Quote: 1stdog9790

HI,

I am going to vegas for the 1st time and was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to give me one of their Total Reward Seven Star Companion Card. I am a mother of 4 children and I am only go to Vegas due to a work conference. I can not afford to gamble away money for a diamond, seven star, etc. reward card but would greatly appreciate it if anyone would provide me a companion card so that I can save money and get some added perps.

Thanks so much!

It will cost you.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
Isitingood
Isitingood
Joined: Feb 22, 2013
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 39
October 19th, 2013 at 2:20:34 PM permalink
Quote: bigfoot66

She can flash the companion card to cut in line at the buffet, etc. but will continue to have her diamond card in the machines when she plays. It is just a card, not a TR account.


She can cut in line at Buffet's with her Diamond card.
DRich
DRich
Joined: Jul 6, 2012
  • Threads: 79
  • Posts: 8112
October 19th, 2013 at 2:25:43 PM permalink
Quote: AlanMendelson

I am sorry if this disappoints you but the only thing you will get with a companion card is the "line cutting" privilege. It will not save you any money or get you any perks belonging to the 7 Stars player.



I don't believe that is true. I am pretty sure you can use it to get into the Diamond lounges for free food and drinks.
Order from chaos

  • Jump to: