ThatDonGuy
ThatDonGuy
  • Threads: 117
July 12th, 2016 at 3:12:46 PM permalink
The Stackzilla Challenge (Part 2) thread does not appear on the Recent Threads page. It does appear on the "Recent Threads" section of the main Threads page, but if you go to the separate page of recent threads (and I for one have it bookmarked), it does not appear.

Also, the Post/Preview/Cancel buttons do not show up when I try to start a thread under Help.
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 37
July 12th, 2016 at 3:22:50 PM permalink
Quote: ThatDonGuy

The Stackzilla Challenge (Part 2) thread does not appear on the Recent Threads page. It does appear on the "Recent Threads" section of the main Threads page, but if you go to the separate page of recent threads (and I for one have it bookmarked), it does not appear.

Also, the Post/Preview/Cancel buttons do not show up when I try to start a thread under Help.

I saw this sort of shenanigans on the 'Orlando shootings' thread. Not all is what it appears, appearances are not all there is. There is a wizard behind the curtain, maybe a dozen or so of the the little munchkins working in disarray. Beat's me.

This, I say specifically, is not aimed at The Wizard of Vegas. I am not complaining, insulting, or making fun of anyone but myself ( and Axel of course ;-)

I come here for laughs, and some occasional info, and I am almost never disappointed ;-)
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1493
July 12th, 2016 at 3:56:11 PM permalink
Strange. May have something to do with the renaming of the thread. Here is a link for those who have trouble finding it.

Executive summary is that that TomG will attempt the challenge at 11:00 AM tomorrow at the Golden Gate. All forum members in good standing are welcome.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
  • Jump to: