Pokeraddict
Pokeraddict
  • Threads: 36
May 21st, 2012 at 4:45:21 PM permalink
I played a little at NYNY a few months ago. I played video LIR on an old Gamemaker, played some table craps, bar VP, and Shoot to Win Craps. My handle was about 30k on the machines total over a few visits. My net loss was small, probably within expected range. I got nothing in the mail. I never play at CET properties and they still send me stuff from time to time. Is MGM just not friendly to locals? They give so many locals discounts, I thought maybe I would give it a shot but it failed.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
May 21st, 2012 at 4:51:21 PM permalink
As I understand it, MGM is more favorable to table games players whereas you played slot machines. Also MGM is under pressure but your "a few months ago" and no mailers is strange.
Pokeraddict
Pokeraddict
  • Threads: 36
May 21st, 2012 at 5:11:13 PM permalink
Quote: FleaStiff

As I understand it, MGM is more favorable to table games players whereas you played slot machines. Also MGM is under pressure but your "a few months ago" and no mailers is strange.

I thought so too, I was expecting at least $5 or something, not that it would have motivated me to play there. It was a bit of a test. This was prob Jan/Feb time frame, more than enough time to turn around a mailer.
  • Jump to: