silentbob16
silentbob16
  • Threads: 3
August 9th, 2013 at 5:55:37 PM permalink
I post a daily list of updated links on my Facebook page. To get my daily update follow me there.

1000 LP Gold Coupons

Coupon Links 101
The newest links are at the top. This is intended to be a master list of all the currently working coupon links. There is no hurry to collect these as they do not expire for days. Check my post at least every other day and you will always get every chip. These are not "feeds" so they do not count towards your daily 20,000 maximum. A seemingly unlimited amount of people can collect these until they expire.

If it says "Oops, it looks like you may have redeemed this offer already." that means its a good useable link.

If it says "Looks like we're having trouble figuring that one out." it may not work again.

If it says "Looks like you were a little too slow on the draw. All of the chips for this bonus have been given away." its not going to work again.

Remember you may have opened them hours, days, or weeks ago. They work for anyone who has not used them before. Most of these links have been posted many times before by me or other people. I just collect them all in one spot.

If the link has "ema" and is for more than 500 or "viva" in it, it's a one person, one use coupon and can not be shared.

You can find these coupons in your email, the myVEGAS app page or on the webpage, facebook and twitter pages of the various MGM properties and Wolfgang Puck.
  • Jump to: