Thread Rating:

SAMIAM
SAMIAM
  • Threads: 0
August 31st, 2016 at 4:17:41 PM permalink
Ever consider that other people might have a value system not perfectly aligned with yours ?
sammydv
sammydv
  • Threads: 9
August 31st, 2016 at 4:25:02 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Nothing in this list constitutes a personal attack. People are allowed to be critical of the content of other posts without being censored. Yours are particularly vitriolic; are you expecting no pushback on your contentions? It's a discussion.

"People are allowed to be critical of the content of other posts without being censored. Yours are particularly vitriolic; are you expecting no pushback on your contentions? It's a discussion."

Thank you for the response, but the board is a discussion about 2 shaky companies, NOT why I post or if I have an agenda. The board and posts are not about members, or their reasons for posting. At least as far as know from reading this forums basic rules.

"Yours are particularly vitriolic"
I'm not sure why you think this. I've been posting for months without any conflicts since my time out.
I would greatly appreciate if you could post some examples of my vitriolic comments that I've done in the last month or two. You can post the examples on this board or in a PM to me, both would be fine and I get a better idea of how my posting prose is perceived. 100% of my posting on ntek has been about NTEK and OFFICERS or past officers. Most forums I've been on have always prescribed that known associations with the topic are on topic and open for debate. Perhaps it IS different on 'EDIT (this)' website. In which case, I'll go back and try to reread the rules to see where I erred.

And thank you beachbumbabs, for your time and interest.
sammydv
sammydv
August 31st, 2016 at 4:30:40 PM permalink
SAMIAM:

Perhaps you should quote people, because I can't tell who you may be referring to.
But that has nothing to do with Ntek or ntgl. Sorry.
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
August 31st, 2016 at 4:38:23 PM permalink
Quote: sammydv

Thanks, but I clearly stated POSSIBLE attacks, as it would be defined by your site.
Although, I've always strongly felt that any derogatory remarks or insinuations aimed directly at a member would constitute un-called for behavior and normally would be personal attacks. That's why I paraphrased like I did.

<snip>
And the very fact that you yourself stated it could of been worded more diplomatically or not at all just reinforces my contentions that those particular posts were out of line and not necessary to conductive debate.

No argument here. Derogatory remarks or insinuations, which I also believe they were, are uncalled for and look upon as such. And I obviously stand behind my words that it could've been done differently, in a way that would enhance debate rather than inflame for the sake of inflaming.

It's just a judgement call. Details such as severity and rate of occurrence do play into it for me. I find the majority prefers restraint in hopes an issue resolves quickly of its own accord, rather than ever present management and directives from one point of view. In reffing terms, "I let 'em play". If it's egregious, constant, sure, instant interference. But snark? I only watch, ensuring the tousle doesn't turn into elbows.

And you're welcome =)
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
sammydv
sammydv
August 31st, 2016 at 4:47:58 PM permalink
Thank you Face. But it always seems to be the guy who threw the elbow back in defense that the linesman sees and gets whistled to the box.
And I think I see where I'm making the mistake and assuming about on topic standards. Most my other forums are financial or stock related and those lend themselves to pump and dumps and all sort of messes and games.
So, I apologize if my assumptions are incorrect. Back to find WOV rules for a reread.

Have a great weekend
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
August 31st, 2016 at 5:01:22 PM permalink

"People are allowed to be critical of the content of other posts without being censored. Yours are particularly vitriolic; are you expecting no pushback on your contentions? It's a discussion."

Thank you for the response, but the board is a discussion about 2 shaky companies, NOT why I post or if I have an agenda. The board and posts are not about members, or their reasons for posting. At least as far as know from reading this forums basic rules.

I'm not sure why you think this. I've been posting for months without any conflicts since my time out.
I would greatly appreciate if you could post some examples of my vitriolic comments that I've done in the last month or two. You can post the examples on this board or in a PM to me, both would be fine and I get a better idea of how my posting prose is perceived. 100% of my posting on ntek has been about NTEK and OFFICERS or past officers. Most forums I've been on have always prescribed that known associations with the topic are on topic and open for debate. Perhaps it IS different on 'EDIT (this)' website. In which case, I'll go back and try to reread the rules to see where I erred.

Your extreme disfavor of NTEK etc., including negative labeling and ugly characterizations, has been on display for most of this year. Your threads/posts have not been removed or censored, distasteful as they are. I see no reason to excerpt them; any one who cares to can read back, including you.

The issue I have with you is that you dish it out but cry foul on anyone who answers you in kind. This is not the first time you've done this; it's at least the 3rd. I have yet to see anyone insult you personally, but you PERCEIVE yourself to be under attack personally for some reason. Yet you defend your right to trash the NTEK people in your every post about it. My answer to you was in reference to that imbalance.

You.could stop, you know, as some others have sugested. That horse is beaten, drawn, quartered, and smashed flat; even the fleas have marched away. Seeing as you said earlier you lost no money on the company, your appetite for continued kicks and floggings seems irrational to me.

It's one thing to educate people about penny stocks, and NTEK has served as an object lesson some folks found valuable and relatable, knowing some of the subjects. It would be worth reading this thread if that was the focus. Otherwise most of your posts just read as spiteful slime. Which is why you draw remarks you perceive as attacks.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
August 31st, 2016 at 5:21:30 PM permalink

Thank you Face. But it always seems to be the guy who threw the elbow back in defense that the linesman sees and gets whistled to the box.

C'est la vie, wouldn't you say? I guess I'm used to it, living that life for so long. Years and years of taking elbows and sucking it up. Because it IS always the retaliation. I dunno. I've convinced myself it's a lesson that helps me to become a better person. Don't ruin that for me, if you could help it =)

And I think I see where I'm making the mistake and assuming about on topic standards. Most my other forums are financial or stock related and those lend themselves to pump and dumps and all sort of messes and games.
So, I apologize if my assumptions are incorrect. Back to find WOV rules for a reread.

Well, this is the thread for it (I think), but it encompasses ALL of NTEK/NTGL. Anytime any thread like this focuses on one aspect there's usually a push back. That's one of those problems like "If you drive, you'll wear your tires". It's just a law of the universe, if you take my meaning. Add to that it's not just a nameless, faceless company, but there are folks here who have personal relationships with those involved. It makes for a bit of a powderkeg. A small one. Like a powder 40oz, but things are taken more seriously. Hopefully those disinterested in your business comments can give you leave, and you could in return consider the relationships here in an effort to coexist.

Reckon that'd get the Mr Rogers seal of approval.

Have a great weekend

Wha... what day is today? O.o
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
sammydv
sammydv
August 31st, 2016 at 5:34:27 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Your extreme disfavor of NTEK etc., including negative labeling and ugly characterizations, has been on display for most of this year. Your threads/posts have not been removed or censored, distasteful as they are. I see no reason to excerpt them; any one who cares to can read back, including you.

The issue I have with you is that you dish it out but cry foul on anyone who answers you in kind. This is not the first time you've done this; it's at least the 3rd. I have yet to see anyone insult you personally, but you PERCEIVE yourself to be under attack personally for some reason. Yet you defend your right to trash the NTEK people in your every post about it. My answer to you was in reference to that imbalance.

You.could stop, you know, as some others have sugested. That horse is beaten, drawn, quartered, and smashed flat; even the fleas have marched away. Seeing as you said earlier you lost no money on the company, your appetite for continued kicks and floggings seems irrational to me.

It's one thing to educate people about penny stocks, and NTEK has served as an object lesson some folks found valuable and relatable, knowing some of the subjects. It would be worth reading this thread if that was the focus. Otherwise most of your posts just read as spiteful slime. Which is why you draw remarks you perceive as attacks.

And I hold that my comments about ntek, ntgl and present/past officers are on topic and not distasteful as if I was attacking any member of WOV or even you. I don't agree with your contention and defense of a company and it's officers as if I'm attacking WOV members. This is my exact point. I'm not attacking WOV members and that is all I'm basing this on. I was under, I guess the wrong impression that comments directed at a poster is a personal matter not related to a board subject and is subject to removal if so judged.

However, any Admin that takes personal umbrage of a person posting about a company, good or bad and somehow attributing that to the persons overall history or even personality is something I find unprofessional in that capacity.
If you want to send any comments of my ill treatment of members I'd appreciate it. But personally admonishing me for the most part just posting nteks and ntgls OWN paperwork and failures and judging my negative comments as "spiteful slime" or damaging in some way sends a very confusing message to myself and maybe others. I've never experienced any admin on any forums actively defending public figures of companies. That would be unheard of on financial forum boards, which has shown me WOV is not to be considered that type of enterprise and which apparently is part of the reason for my 'rep', such as it is. Any discussions and admonishing are almost always done in PM and not put out in public as examples.

You speak of no censorship, yet I am publicly 'flogged' by admin? And asked to stop? And this is not censorship? Admin have to do their job, and like I mentioned, my idea of WOV rules of conduct are not at all like other boards. I'll work on getting a better grasp on this websites rules of conduct. Which by the way, isn't that easy to find in the first place.

Have a great weekend and safe holiday.
sammydv
sammydv
September 1st, 2016 at 7:52:32 AM permalink
Quote:

I was under, I guess the wrong impression that comments directed at a poster is a personal matter not related to a board subject and is subject to removal if so judged.

I'd like to amend and correct this sentence as I feel it's confusing and not concise enough.
EDIT:
"I was under, I guess the wrong impression that direct derogatory comments or questioning the agenda etc, meant for the targeted person of Wov membership from another Wov member in which the comments have no relationship to the topic of the thread or board, against the target Wov member, was considered a forum personal attack."

This should be my last comment on this subject as it has strayed away from ntek/ntgl themselves.

Thanks.
sammydv
sammydv
September 1st, 2016 at 9:36:26 AM permalink
Quote: Face

Add to that it's not just a nameless, faceless company, but there are folks here who have personal relationships with those involved. It makes for a bit of a powderkeg. A small one. Like a powder 40oz, but things are taken more seriously. Hopefully those disinterested in your business comments can give you leave, and you could in return consider the relationships here in an effort to coexist.

Reckon that'd get the Mr Rogers seal of approval.

That's hitting the nail. Because I've been on financial and business forums where the public figures of companies are open game, except death threats and the like, I assumed it was the same here.
It's not and I'll work on that.
thanks.

[p]Wha... what day is today? O.o

Okay, now it's closer to the weekend?
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
September 1st, 2016 at 11:52:32 AM permalink
Keep on posting your so-called "spiteful slime."

More! More!

I made money on NTEK, and wouldn't mind a repeat.
"What, me worry?"
Skeptic
Skeptic
  • Threads: 5
September 1st, 2016 at 12:05:21 PM permalink
Quote: MrV

I made money on NTEK, and wouldn't mind a repeat.

And that is the big ethical question. Does one choose to profit knowing the proceeds are coming from an ongoing crime in progress?

Here's a hypothetical:

While walking down the street one day you notice a person being mugged up ahead. Do you:

A.) Report the crime you are witnessing to authorities, maybe do what you can to intervene directly.

B.) Warn the people walking behind you that they too will also be robbed if they continue down the current path.

C.) Quietly lurk in the shadows until the robbery is over hoping the thief drops some of the stolen loot so you can keep it for yourself; also hoping the people walking behind you get robbed too.

That is exactly what is taking place with these OTC scams and the people pumping them on the internet.
Last edited by: Skeptic on Sep 1, 2016
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
September 1st, 2016 at 12:40:49 PM permalink
Quote: Skeptic

And that is the big ethical question. Does one choose to profit knowing the proceeds are coming from an ongoing crime that is ripping off people who are the least likely to be able to afford it (the uneducated, naive and the elderly being their primary targets)?

I have little sympathy for someone investing in a penny stock who cannot afford to lose the entire invested amount.
Skeptic
Skeptic
September 1st, 2016 at 12:56:39 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

I have little sympathy for someone investing in a penny stock who cannot afford to lose the entire invested amount.

The problem is most people do not understand that the vast majority of OTC stocks (if not all of them) are complete scams. Go back to the beginning of this thread for evidence of very smart people who doubted this type of rampant fraud is even allowed and who considered NTEK and NTGL to be sound investments.

The only way for flippers to succeed is for other people to actually believe the lies, buy more than they can afford to lose, keep buying more and then hold forever all the way down to zero. If it weren't for the marks every one of these scams would collapse immediately on top of the people trying to flip them. The NTEK fraud has been going on for four years now?

There are already several documented cases of many people losing well into the 6-figure range on NTEK and at least two destroyed marriages. That's just from the people willing to post about it publicly.

There are something like 25,000 tickers trading on the OTC alone (not counting the NASDAQ and NYSE). The SEC has about 300 total lawyers on their payroll.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
September 1st, 2016 at 1:02:40 PM permalink

The problem is most people do not understand that the vast majority of OTC stocks (if not all of them) are complete scams. Go back to the beginning of this thread for evidence of very smart people who doubted this type of rampant fraud is even allowed and considered NTEK and NTGL to be sound investments.

I stand by my initial comment. If you cannot afford to lose the entire amount invested, you have no business investing in a penny stock. I would say the same for someone 'investing' in a MegaBucks slot machine.
Skeptic
Skeptic
September 1st, 2016 at 1:10:28 PM permalink
I agree with that. People have a reasonable expectation that that Megabucks slot machine is fair. They know the rules of that game and expect the machine will also follow the rules.

Would you have sympathy for someone who lost after sitting at a rigged blackjack table where the dealer and other players were all conspiring together to steal that person's money?

The amount being lost is irrelevant. Whether they could afford to lose it or not makes no difference in my opinion.
sammydv
sammydv
September 1st, 2016 at 1:31:51 PM permalink

And that is the big ethical question. Does one choose to profit knowing the proceeds are coming from an ongoing crime in progress?

Here's a hypothetical:

While walking down the street one day you notice a person being mugged up ahead. Do you:

A.) Report the crime you are witnessing to authorities, maybe do what you can to intervene directly.

B.) Warn the people walking behind you that they too will also be robbed if they continue down the current path.

C.) Quietly lurk in the shadows until the robbery is over hoping the thief drops some of the stolen loot so you can keep it for yourself; also hoping the people walking behind you get robbed too.

That is exactly what is taking place with these OTC scams and the people pumping them on the internet.

While your points are valid, but a couple of comments.

When a person is a non professional retail common share buyer, who by and large doesn't look at the companies themselves and for whatever reasons of their own, do not bother to do any research on a company of a stock they're thinking of buying. ( I never knowingly say investing, as pinks are gambling IMO.). And that person just skims internet chat boards and stock tout sites for instant information and buys because of the momo and may not even follow any boards regularly when they buy. I would not categorize these types of people (myself included) as any kind of criminals or vultures. Just opportunists. And mostly in street name with their brokers. Now with experience, I may look at a company fundamentals, see that there aren't any and the company is a fraud and may jump in to flip the momo. This is not criminal, I'm not taking money out of peoples pockets, I'm buying on the market using timing. The criminals are the ceo's and insiders and their paid promoters who all got free shares and frontloaded BECAUSE they knew they were going to lie to the public about it. I got the information at the same time the rest of the public did. I, an independent stock flipper is acting at the same time and with the same knowledge as the rest of the public. What makes me different, is I decide that the company is a scam and get out with profit.

Where the questionable behavior comes in, certainly immoral, and becoming more recognized as criminal is the enterprises and groups who manipulate the company information to move the market using false facts and disinformation to 'fool' the reading public. This would be from the top - the ceo and officers of the company, all the way down to the independent boiler rooms and pump and dump stock websites touting this or that stock. And everywhere in between where people have influence on what to disseminate to the general population. Including 'pump clowns' who are paid shills for companies to operate shareholder awareness campaigns. The crime here is all these people know their information, products and or services are a fraud.

Telling the story is the art. Going dark and not filing with any government agencies who hold the companies responsible for their fin numbers like NTEK, who went dark in 2012. Getting legit information is extremely difficult or impossible and the only info published is by paid insiders usually.

This is an experienced penny stock tip concerning the world of internet shills and forum boards... when a person defends, promotes or claims contact with officers of said company on open public stock forums and internet sites, it's almost 100% these people are lairs whose only interest and job when working for the company, is for people to buy all their free shares.
There is no other responsible, conductive or sane reason for a shareholder to pump or defend a known red flag company except to make you buy their free stock.

Again, probably 80+% of the posters on stock tout boards are involved with the companies they are protecting and promoting. And there really is no such thing as a paid basher or naked- air shares. It's perfectly legal to short stock.

The deal with NTEK, like other probable scams is they are new in the beginning and there's NO information out there to compare. I got in way back when it jumped to .17 for a few weeks. But way early because I know about that biz and was interested in what they were doing at the time. Ntgl wasn't even thought about.
There was NO INFO to check on, ntek was doing the next new thing..blah blah. But when I saw the red flags very early on, I got immediately out and never looked back. Dave Foley was in litigation a long time and was again following what got him in trouble originally. That was not being transparent, broken promises and on and on.

If anyone cares to, look at the dates of Foleys final court fights and failure to stop his sentencing and the creation of Royal Capital AND Ntgl. Also at the same time Dave and his brother opened new off shore accounts. It was said then and proved that RC was Dave Foley and created just after he knew he lost the fight to keep himself out of jail. It's even documented (on the internet) that df lied about everything concerning his litigation problems, including repeated claims of never going to jail, not guilty, etc etc.

And time finally bore that out that ntek was probably never seriously going to be a marketable ongoing enterprise, but only a atm for the foley family. There is no more ntgl as it was booted out of the rental office.
Ntek is dark now for months with no one picking up the phone. No new content since last year. Foley has a history of Bk'g companies and personal, so that's a good possibility in the near future.

Every thing I've commented on is on pacer and other courts.

gl
sammydv
sammydv
September 1st, 2016 at 1:51:03 PM permalink

snip>
The only way for flippers to succeed is for other people to actually believe the lies, buy more than they can afford to lose, keep buying more and then hold forever all the way down to zero. If it weren't for the marks every one of these scams would collapse immediately on top of the people trying to flip them. The NTEK fraud has been going on for four years now?

Ntek in some form or another has been around almost 10 years or more. And that's a good point, somebody is buying and flippers need the pulse to profit. If it isn't moving, I'm not getting in to flip.

The thing is who's selling the 100' of million a day in some scams. The insiders and officers of the company that's who, with all their free shares. It's called toxic financing and dilution. The shares are FREE, so selling 10's of millions at .00001 still makes them money. That's why stock looks like it's stuck at .0001. It's not, the insiders are moving the stock in the 5th decimal because they can. Retail street traders aren't allowed to do that. Cash account not at all. You would need in most brokerages, over 25G's ongoing in your account to even short a stock and to buy/sell in 5th decimal. At least the last time I bothered to check.

gl
sammydv
sammydv
September 1st, 2016 at 1:52:42 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

I stand by my initial comment. If you cannot afford to lose the entire amount invested, you have no business investing in a penny stock. I would say the same for someone 'investing' in a MegaBucks slot machine.

Great point, penny stock and casino's are one and the same.
The scam company holds the cards and makes the rules and so does the casino.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
September 1st, 2016 at 1:54:04 PM permalink

While your points are valid, but a couple of comments.

When a person is a non professional retail common share buyer, who by and large doesn't look at the companies themselves and for whatever reasons of their own, do not bother to do any research on a company of a stock they're thinking of buying. ( I never knowingly say investing, as pinks are gambling IMO.). And that person just skims internet chat boards and stock tout sites for instant information and buys because of the momo and may not even follow any boards regularly when they buy. I would not categorize these types of people (myself included) as any kind of criminals or vultures. Just opportunists. And mostly in street name with their brokers. Now with experience, I may look at a company fundamentals, see that there aren't any and the company is a fraud and may jump in to flip the momo. This is not criminal, I'm not taking money out of peoples pockets, I'm buying on the market using timing. The criminals are the ceo's and insiders and their paid promoters who all got free shares and frontloaded BECAUSE they knew they were going to lie to the public about it. I got the information at the same time the rest of the public did. I, an independent stock flipper is acting at the same time and with the same knowledge as the rest of the public. What makes me different, is I decide that the company is a scam and get out with profit.

Where the questionable behavior comes in, certainly immoral, and becoming more recognized as criminal is the enterprises and groups who manipulate the company information to move the market using false facts and disinformation to 'fool' the reading public. This would be from the top - the ceo and officers of the company, all the way down to the independent boiler rooms and pump and dump stock websites touting this or that stock. And everywhere in between where people have influence on what to disseminate to the general population. Including 'pump clowns' who are paid shills for companies to operate shareholder awareness campaigns. The crime here is all these people know their information, products and or services are a fraud.

Telling the story is the art. Going dark and not filing with any government agencies who hold the companies responsible for their fin numbers like NTEK, who went dark in 2012. Getting legit information is extremely difficult or impossible and the only info published is by paid insiders usually.

This is an experienced penny stock tip concerning the world of internet shills and forum boards... when a person defends, promotes or claims contact with officers of said company on open public stock forums and internet sites, it's almost 100% these people are lairs whose only interest and job when working for the company, is for people to buy all their free shares.
There is no other responsible, conductive or sane reason for a shareholder to pump or defend a known red flag company except to make you buy their free stock.

Again, probably 80+% of the posters on stock tout boards are involved with the companies they are protecting and promoting. And there really is no such thing as a paid basher or naked- air shares. It's perfectly legal to short stock.

The deal with NTEK, like other probable scams is they are new in the beginning and there's NO information out there to compare. I got in way back when it jumped to .17 for a few weeks. But way early because I know about that biz and was interested in what they were doing at the time. Ntgl wasn't even thought about.
There was NO INFO to check on, ntek was doing the next new thing..blah blah. But when I saw the red flags very early on, I got immediately out and never looked back. Dave Foley was in litigation a long time and was again following what got him in trouble originally. That was not being transparent, broken promises and on and on.

If anyone cares to, look at the dates of Foleys final court fights and failure to stop his sentencing and the creation of Royal Capital AND Ntgl. Also at the same time Dave and his brother opened new off shore accounts. It was said then and proved that RC was Dave Foley and created just after he knew he lost the fight to keep himself out of jail. It's even documented (on the internet) that df lied about everything concerning his litigation problems, including repeated claims of never going to jail, not guilty, etc etc.

And time finally bore that out that ntek was probably never seriously going to be a marketable ongoing enterprise, but only a atm for the foley family. There is no more ntgl as it was booted out of the rental office.
Ntek is dark now for months with no one picking up the phone. No new content since last year. Foley has a history of Bk'g companies and personal, so that's a good possibility in the near future.

Every thing I've commented on is on pacer and other courts.

gl

Hey, sammy! Guess what? This is a terrific post. Thanks for taking the time. Some is factual, some is opinion driven by facts and experience, adds a lot to the conversation. Some is review of what you've said before, but in context and dispassionate.

No condescension or sarcasm intended. I appreciate it.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
sammydv
sammydv
September 1st, 2016 at 1:59:19 PM permalink
Quote:

Would you have sympathy for someone who lost after sitting at a rigged blackjack table where the dealer and other players were all conspiring together to steal that person's money?

Did the person know it was rigged, or were they lied to that the mega was an honest and fair game they paid into? Point being, if I have nothing to check into or go on, I have to depend on what that source is telling me.
I have to hope they are honest. I'm at the casinos advantage of insider knowledge.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
September 1st, 2016 at 2:06:53 PM permalink
This has has been (still is) an interesting thread. If there's still information to be shared I would like to hear about it. Especially of the stocks are still being traded or the company'sare active somehow.

I haven't seen anything to out of line from Sammy lately. I say just ignore any members directing unwanted comments to you.

I'm not sure what the rules are regarding statements made about Ahigh. I really don't think Ahigh had anything to do with any scamming whatsoever. He had a dream and wanted to make it come true. He's not hiding or anything. As you may know, unlike Foley, Ahigh is friend's with people on the forum so keep that in mind when posting. It might not be against the rules, however it might rub some people the wrong way.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
sammydv
sammydv
September 4th, 2016 at 9:35:36 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

This has has been (still is) an interesting thread. If there's still information to be shared I would like to hear about it. Especially of the stocks are still being traded or the company'sare active somehow.

I haven't seen anything to out of line from Sammy lately. I say just ignore any members directing unwanted comments to you.

I'm not sure what the rules are regarding statements made about Ahigh. I really don't think Ahigh had anything to do with any scamming whatsoever. He had a dream and wanted to make it come true. He's not hiding or anything. As you may know, unlike Foley, Ahigh is friend's with people on the forum so keep that in mind when posting. It might not be against the rules, however it might rub some people the wrong way.

I get it now about the friends thing. I wasn't prepared or realized this website is practically run as a family thing with it's own dynamics. As I said, I was used to other types of rules that I took for granted were here as well.
That said, I won't take back anything I said before about ahigh or apologize. But I will weigh my future comments out of respect for other people.

I will comment on ahigh if he gets back in the news concerning ntek/ntgl. However, nanotech being a shoddy run enterprise, probably more criminally run, and having no official internal governance to update any publicly displayed information like the meaningless website OTCM or even the Nevada SOS, where nanotech let the ntgl business license lapse and ahigh is still listed in numerous agencies as a company officer.

This situation isn't ahighs fault, but he's stuck with the public listings. Thus he's still seen as a public figure to anyone and people who don't know anything about this mess wouldn't know any different but that's he's still working for nanotech. Nanotech has never made this clear or conclusive, so in many ways, this is still hurting ahigh.

As with ahigh himself, he's a non issue with nanotech and has made efforts to remove himself from nanotech, however he should correct his misinformation about when he was fired. It's obvious he was using that entry in fb with the wrong dates to try for other employment. Any prospective employer, if they're legit, would see this problem and falsifying history is never a good thing to do. Ahigh worked for a criminal, and if he's not a criminal himself, then he shouldn't be following the examples of the convicted felon he worked for.

This seems pretty logical to me.

gl
Wizardofnothing
Wizardofnothing
  • Threads: 121
September 4th, 2016 at 9:49:13 AM permalink
Clearly you have a seprerate agenda in simply exposing nanotechn. Why not comment on penny sucks as a whole- nanotechn isn't a unique company in this regard- just seems that you were burnt by this company - I can't see why anyone else would care or keep it going for months and months
No longer hiring, don’t ask because I won’t hire you either
sammydv
sammydv
September 4th, 2016 at 10:02:01 AM permalink
I think your signature is truly offensive and isn't appropriate even for an adult site like this.
I have no idea why someones agenda is always in question, so I have no response to that.

And this is the NTEK - NTGL board, so I feel comfortable in discussing just these 2 companies.
I imagine there may be other boards to discuss other scammy stocks.

gl
Wizardofnothing
Wizardofnothing
September 4th, 2016 at 10:08:49 AM permalink
You are free to discuss , it just seems like that's all you discuss, I'm sure it's 90 percent of your posts which is fine, but it's almost a dead horse but I'll remove myself and block the thread - my apologies - just my two cents (which is more then the stock price )
Carry on
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
September 4th, 2016 at 6:54:07 PM permalink

I get it now about the friends thing. I wasn't prepared or realized this website is practically run as a family thing with it's own dynamics. As I said, I was used to other types of rules that I took for granted were here as well.
That said, I won't take back anything I said before about ahigh or apologize. But I will weigh my future comments out of respect for other people.

I will comment on ahigh if he gets back in the news concerning ntek/ntgl. However, nanotech being a shoddy run enterprise, probably more criminally run, and having no official internal governance to update any publicly displayed information like the meaningless website OTCM or even the Nevada SOS, where nanotech let the ntgl business license lapse and ahigh is still listed in numerous agencies as a company officer.

This situation isn't ahighs fault, but he's stuck with the public listings. Thus he's still seen as a public figure to anyone and people who don't know anything about this mess wouldn't know any different but that's he's still working for nanotech. Nanotech has never made this clear or conclusive, so in many ways, this is still hurting ahigh.

As with ahigh himself, he's a non issue with nanotech and has made efforts to remove himself from nanotech, however he should correct his misinformation about when he was fired. It's obvious he was using that entry in fb with the wrong dates to try for other employment. Any prospective employer, if they're legit, would see this problem and falsifying history is never a good thing to do. Ahigh worked for a criminal, and if he's not a criminal himself, then he shouldn't be following the examples of the convicted felon he worked for.

This seems pretty logical to me.

gl

I'm not sure if Ahigh still reads this site or not. Perhaps you can FB him and let him know he's still listed or whatever and it's hurting his reputation.

As far as the date misrepresentation thing I don't know anything about that. If true that's on him if it leads to a job but gives any company that hires him a legitimate out/reason to fire him. I highly doubt anyone would be hiring him based solely on that aspect.

His experience, talents, skill, hard work and obsessive like work habits would probably be the main factor.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
sammydv
sammydv
September 7th, 2016 at 9:35:18 PM permalink
"I'm not sure if Ahigh still reads this site or not. Perhaps you can FB him and let him know he's still listed or whatever and it's hurting his reputation.
As far as the date misrepresentation thing I don't know anything about that. If true that's on him if it leads to a job but gives any company that hires him a legitimate out/reason to fire him. I highly doubt anyone would be hiring him based solely on that aspect.
His experience, talents, skill, hard work and obsessive like work habits would probably be the main factor."

I don't have a personal FB, twit or linkdin or any social networking plastic narcissistic site. Yes, these can be used for good, but mostly are ME sites it seems. I'm pretty sure he should know the situation.

Yes, he misrepresented his departure on his FB page, I don't know if he fixed it yet, I looked at ahigh's fb at work, (yea, I know, but I'm allowed limited access for work AND the department has it's own fb page.) a while ago.
This was done around the time of rumors of him getting work somewhere. If he did, good for him. But he probably didn't include anything about nanotech.

Exp. talents, skill etc?? Whether he has any of this or not, wouldn't you think his fb page is detrimental to his professionalism? It was full of nanotech just a short while ago. Has anyone cared enough to actually try and point this out to him? If this situation were mine, I'd take that entire fb page and rename it "My personal goof off page" and make it clear this is my stress release happy fb not to be confused with my professional side, and then I'd have links to my professional page with everything adult and professionally presented. With an honest bio, describing within reason about (EDIT)Nanotech and why I left without incrimination of Nanotech. A business man can state a situation became apparent that there was no more growth for me in the company. This is a great line everyone uses, and usually is an honest safe blanket statement to make about leaving. He really doesn't need to say anything else in a generic bio. Any other questions can be dealt with personally through messaging, not public.

Ahigh, if you're reading this, ( I don't think he is) then think about what I've discussed. Would any adult professional have a selfie with fried beans and cheese right next to some blurb about working for atari or something. Linkdin isn't enough.
Time will tell if I'm right or wrong about you, I'm not taking anything back and you know I'm not the only one on the internet that tears into you and actually, it really doesn't mean a hill of beans what I think in your life and you have no obligation to prove anything to me, but you have the power to change and do better. Maybe you are.

But IMO - for god's sake, grow up and stop the asinine selfies and don't put them anywhere near so called professional accomplishments. And even more important, don't let anyone here that cares about you or elsewhere know that you went back to foley to work. The only reason to go back to him is to sue his ass.
I don't come up with this off the top of my head. I know plenty about ntek & ntgl. I've now read all of your postings on wov and watched you destruct. You have brought a lot of this on yourself, in many ways, not just this site. But this isn't to rehash any of that. I also read you on a couple of game coding and design sites and it's day and night. Dry, but fascinating and no conflicts. I think foley really screwed with your head.
Ahigh, I'm sure most everybody on Wov would love to see you make me look like a complete ass. Part of me would like to see that too. Why? Because that would mean somebody, someone actually accomplished a real honest success out of the cesspool of what nanotech has become.

But hey, time will tell.
Tell it about success for real.
Last edited by: sammydv on Sep 7, 2016
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 37
September 9th, 2016 at 6:57:06 AM permalink
Talk about Energizer Bunny.....Sheesh.....
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
MrV
MrV
September 9th, 2016 at 7:35:32 AM permalink
It was a seemingly apt, defensible criticism of Ahigh: sort of a blend of "take him to the woodshed" and "tough love."

Note that the poster's primary focus is on stocks, not gambling: he came to this board (presumably from InvestorHub) only after learning of Aaron's history here.

The NTEK/NTGL scam / implosion has cost a lot of folks a lot of money.

Payback's a bitch.
"What, me worry?"
Skeptic
Skeptic
September 9th, 2016 at 7:43:40 AM permalink

Note that the poster's primary focus is on stocks, not gambling: he came to this board only after learning of Aaron's history here.

Me too but I do love me some gambling and maths so I stuck around. I've learned a lot here and check the boards a few times a day.
Wizardofnothing
Wizardofnothing
September 9th, 2016 at 7:55:37 AM permalink
no comment
sammydv
sammydv
September 9th, 2016 at 9:02:43 AM permalink

It was a seemingly apt, defensible criticism of Ahigh: sort of a blend of "take him to the woodshed" and "tough love."

Note that the poster's primary focus is on stocks, not gambling: he came to this board (presumably from InvestorHub) only after learning of Aaron's history here.

The NTEK/NTGL scam / implosion has cost a lot of folks a lot of money.

Payback's a bitch.

That's speculation about investorshub so you assumed incorrectly. There's tons of financial sites.

I’m not understanding your point here. You started this thread. I saw it as a board to discuss the stock as well. I’m fully aware this is a gambling site, but I didn’t start the thread and it appeared to be an off topic board.
As far as ahigh, he's still a human being. And I'm a human being with compassion and with the capacity to criticize someone and still allow them the benefit of the doubt to change. If ahigh is culpable of the same crimes as foley, he should burn. If ahigh is criminally complacent (meaning he knew what was going on but chose to look the other way) being stupid he should still be punished with opportunity to better himself with less life restrictions that foley should get. If ahigh was completely oblivious and can prove that, then he should be tried as innocent but dense or something.

Quote:

MrV

Joined:Feb 13, 2010Threads: 238Posts: 4707November 5th, 2015 at 10:31:29 PMpermalink
This thread is designed for discussions about Nanotek, Nanotek gaming, its stock, its products, and its personnel.

As a stock holder in both companies, my interest is more than casual.

OK, no fear of a rule 7 suspension guys, so have at it.
"What, me worry?"

But I’m not getting back into ahigh but let me give you ahigh himself and let him do the talking.

Ahigh jumped in with his first post on your thread in defense with these comments, please keep in mind ahigh is/was a stockholder and has a pure stock interest to defend…:

Quote:

“I caution everyone to do their own due diligence and not to buy into obvious falsehoods on the internet about NTEK and NTGL. There are plenty.”

This should stop any doubts ahigh was and is still a public figure and open for discussion. He was also involved in NTEK early on for a time.

Quote:

“In addition, please respect and understand that I am running NTGL. David Foley is incarcerated and this is a well known fact.”

And then 20 minutes later just one example of ahigh’s personality. The rest is history.

Quote:

“Quote: EvenBob
Have you considered a name change to
get as far away from NanoTech as
possible? This Foley character seems
to be a millstone that is sinking all
around him. Have you read the latest
lawsuit details? It's pretty clearcut what
happened, and it doesn't look good for
Foley.
EvenBob

Quote:

Ahigh
Joined:Jul 18, 2010Threads: 401Posts: 19559November 23rd, 2015 at 8:43:52 PMpermalink
I really do envy such simplistic thinking. In the real world, junk on the internet, including some of the conclusions you propose on _this_ forum is generally ignored by folks making important business decisions.

However, that is not always the case.

I really would appreciate you keeping your word regarding the claims you made to me in private messages.

This is not a toy for you to tinker with, EvenBob. You and others here and on iHub may feel anonymous, but if anyone does enough damage intentionally, they will learn the hard way about the law.

CyrusV
CyrusV
  • Threads: 7
September 9th, 2016 at 9:35:05 AM permalink

I’m fully aware this is a gambling site

Everything is discussed here, from the up coming election, there are even a GLBT and Buddhism sections, more of jack of all trades.
MrV
MrV
September 9th, 2016 at 7:34:08 PM permalink
Sammydv, I just assumed you were one of the guys from I-Hub.

What OTHER investor sites have discussed this issue?
"What, me worry?"
sammydv
sammydv
September 9th, 2016 at 8:04:29 PM permalink
Do a search for ntek, ntgl, nanotech ent...etc. You would be surprised what shows up.
Yahoo
S.I.
investorshangout
and many more.

I read lots, don't post much.
You are also assuming I'm a guy.

Have a good weekend.
Zcore13
Zcore13
  • Threads: 41
September 9th, 2016 at 9:59:45 PM permalink

Have a good weekend.

Well played...

ZCore13
I am an employee of a Casino. Former Table Games Director,, current Pit Supervisor. All the personal opinions I post are my own and do not represent the opinions of the Casino or Tribe that I work for.
MrV
MrV
September 9th, 2016 at 11:07:04 PM permalink

I do not "assume" it, I "deduce and conclude" it from your name: "sammydv" i.e. a contraction for "Sammy Davis, jr."

Whatever, WGAS what your sex is?

Straight, LGBT: I really could care less.

Go play your silly games with somebody else, I've little tolerance for such tomfoolery.

Bah!
Last edited by: MrV on Sep 9, 2016
"What, me worry?"
sammydv
sammydv
September 12th, 2016 at 12:05:18 PM permalink

I do not "assume" it, I "deduce and conclude" it from your name: "sammydv" i.e. a contraction for "Sammy Davis, jr."

Go play your silly games with somebody else, I've little tolerance for such tomfoolery.

Bah!

Deduction incorrect. (is deduction even a word")

I'm not playing anything.
And I'm not going to play your game as well.

take care. gl.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
September 12th, 2016 at 1:29:34 PM permalink

Do a search for ntek, ntgl, nanotech ent...etc. You would be surprised what shows up.
Yahoo
S.I.
investorshangout
and many more.

I read lots, don't post much.

Have a good weekend.

I certainly hope you're a guy, if not, I certainly hope you're very sexy, because well... I think everyone knows what I'm getting at (-;
sammydv
sammydv
September 13th, 2016 at 6:57:05 PM permalink
Word on the internet that ntek is now seriously in deep trouble with K2 communications filing a very recent judgement appeal which the judge has set a very fast date at the end of the month of September.
In cases like these, the court can set mandatory bankruptcy proceedings in an attempt to recover the mandated agreement amounts. Nanotech would have no legal recourse but to follow the judgement and liquidate everything to comply.

David Foley has a history of using bankruptcy's to get out of his mistakes and scams. It's entirely possible foley is allowing this to happen so he can start fresh when he gets out of prison next year. Or so he thinks. Criminal minds aren't all that predictable sometimes.

Ntgl is now a bona-fied zombie company ticker soon to be dropped to the greys.

This ntgl/ntek board may become very lonely and un-needed as soon as Halloween.

gl
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1493
September 13th, 2016 at 7:02:24 PM permalink

Ntgl is now a bona-fied zombie company ticker soon to be dropped to the greys.

Stock price is at 3 cents. I know some people hate it when I quote this, but the "market cap" is at 2.11 million.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
MrV
MrV
September 13th, 2016 at 7:32:53 PM permalink
To clarify: NTEK closed at three cents, not NTGL.
"What, me worry?"
sammydv
sammydv
September 13th, 2016 at 8:02:10 PM permalink
Nanotech Entertainme (NTEK)
0.0319 ▼ -0.008 (-20.05%)

Nanotech Gaming, Inc (NTGL)
0.0036 ◊ 0.0 (0.00%)
Volume: 20,000 @ 10:50:35 AM ET

Wiz, whatever you feel the importance of MC with a penny stock is, is entirely up to you.

Ntgl has no existence at all. No business license in the state they were going to sell a product in.
How does one quantify a market value for a non entity?

Ntek isn't much better having no verifiable assets recorded with any official governing body to verify ntek's claims.

MC as a indicator for a penny stock that exists almost solely on the internet stock tout sites and Press release's used as public consumption is very risky. Given that said company almost always creates (issues) stock from it's treasury from thin air with a self appointed 'value' with no intrinsic, real property as backing. The math of MC is pretty cut and dried, it's the fundamentals of the actual companies themselves that wreck the facade of MC of penny companies. MC probably only makes some sense with real companies with real property and income that can be dependently tracked. Not a start up company issuing 20 billion shares from the get go.

gl.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
September 13th, 2016 at 8:45:27 PM permalink

Wiz, whatever you feel the importance of MC with a penny stock is, is entirely up to you..

If the company is that worthless, who is buying it at around 3 cents? If you say it is insiders trading to each other, aren't there sellers with put options at lower prices that should take priority? Where are all the people holding stock crying out, "please buy my shares at one cent!"
sammydv
sammydv
September 13th, 2016 at 9:20:11 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

If the company is that worthless, who is buying it at around 3 cents? If you say it is insiders trading to each other, aren't there sellers with put options at lower prices that should take priority? Where are all the people holding stock crying out, "please buy my shares at one cent!"

That's logical thinking, but unfortunately, ntek and ntgl do not have 'option trains' available. Most if not all penny stock has no option available. If that is what you meant by put option.

http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/ntek/option-chain
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
September 13th, 2016 at 9:27:10 PM permalink

That's logical thinking, but unfortunately, ntek and ntgl do not have 'option trains' available. Most if not all penny stock has no option available. If that is what you meant by put option.

http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/ntek/option-chain

Thank you for trying to help me with this. So, when there is a stock trade of NTEK, how to the buyer and seller find each other?
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
September 13th, 2016 at 9:38:57 PM permalink
Buy low sell high.
sammydv
sammydv
September 13th, 2016 at 10:17:34 PM permalink
Your welcome, but I'm no pro, but I'll try some basics.
Interestingly and convenient at this time, your inexperience and confusion are exactly what we call stock touts/pumpers target audience. They prey on lack of knowledge people and never give you enough hard evidence to prove them wrong themselves.

Anyhow, the OTCM is a listing service for stocks that are not on real stock exchanges with SEC financial requirements. The OTCM-Pink sheets is a pay for listing service to track penny stocks. There are stock brokerages who also operate as Market Makers, brokers who facilitate buys and sells of corporate stock that are not exchange qualified. Again, I'm not a pro, so I may be off a bit and I hope anyone more knowledgeable than I would feel free and step in to correct stuff. In the scheme of things pink sheet, there are TA's or Transfer agents who are liaisons between the corporate's and the brokers and who keep track of the companies stock issuance and basically do what the companies want them to do.

Normally, I believe non filers aren't allowed option trading, or brokers just refuse to option train in penny or sub penny stock. It has a lot to do with risk factors and such as to why penny stock usually don't get options.

So, you put in a buy or sell order at market price and your broker will make the trade as fast as possible at the current price. And yes, you can put in a put or call trade I believe, but most if not all brokerage have rules on penny stock and dealing in 4 decimal place prices. Scottrade won't let me set a sell price further away than say .005 of a penny on an equity trading at .0001. My broker won't even let me post that. I may only be able to place a limit sell like at .0009 or something. Funny thing is, I can buy at any price I want practically.

You place the trade, your broker, if he's not a MM will have a system to communicate with a MM or all MM's, who will have the the stock you want to buy in their account. MM's could sell you stock from their broker account or get the stock from another MM. A marker makers function is in their name. A market maker makes a market in non exchange equities. The grey market is another non exchange that allows publicity of stressed equities.

Hope this helps somehow. A last thing for now though, shorting stock is legal in any market or pink sheets.
The Market Makers sometimes have to short stock to do the trade, but almost every time the trade is covered in less than 3 days, sometimes in seconds. Everything is electronically recorded and it is virtually impossible to have 'naked short' in existence longer than a couple days without anyone knowing. The people claiming zillions of air shares exist and no one has to cover are almost always stock pumpers who want you to buy their shares.
sammydv
sammydv
September 13th, 2016 at 10:18:14 PM permalink
Quote:

AxelWolf

Threads: 109

September 14th, 2016 at 2:38:57 AM
Buy low sell high.

lol - No chit?
  • Jump to: