Buzzard
Buzzard
  • Threads: 90
December 16th, 2012 at 12:56:59 PM permalink
Kevin and Kent were at Raving Table Games. I think ?
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
Buzzard
Buzzard
December 16th, 2012 at 3:09:24 PM permalink
Is that a " NO " ?
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
Paradigm
Paradigm
  • Threads: 42
December 16th, 2012 at 4:20:43 PM permalink
Buzz, they were there and demo'ing their game. No idea where they stand as far as initial field trial. They did say they had some interest from a few properties at G2E. I imagine they got some add'l interest at Raving.

The key is turning "interest" into an install. It is a tough hurdle for every indie developer, just due to getting licensed in the state where the property has interest can be a big delay.

Also going from "We like it" to let's put it in is particularly tough for a Roulette variant when change involves adjustment to the wheel. I hope they get it installed somewhere, they will get real feedback from real players and then decide where to go from there.
Buzzard
Buzzard
December 16th, 2012 at 5:06:28 PM permalink
Glad to hear they had some interest from G2E. I stopped bye there and stood in front as a shill. LOL

They seem really nice guys and dedicated, but that don't mean much in this game.
Paradigm
Paradigm
  • Threads: 42
December 16th, 2012 at 10:34:42 PM permalink
Quote: Buzzard

They seem really nice guys and dedicated, but that don't mean much in this game.

Right you are.....I am sure they will post if they get something placed.

Don't know that they would be back to post otherwise......the Forum was a rough place for them last time, even if it was honest feedback, it is still tough to take when you have put so much into a game that you believe in.
Buzzard
Buzzard
December 17th, 2012 at 8:16:13 AM permalink
When I talked to them at G2E they seemed to appreciate the advice here, rough as it was. Same old story all over. Friends, family, and co-workers always think your ides is GREAT !
  • Jump to: