rsactuary
rsactuary
  • Threads: 25
January 22nd, 2022 at 1:00:59 PM permalink
What about the people who paid $30k for tickets on the aftermarket? They've got to be pooping their pants right about now! It's exactly why I will never buy tickets on the aftermarket.
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
January 22nd, 2022 at 1:12:22 PM permalink
Quote: rsactuary

What about the people who paid $30k for tickets on the aftermarket? They've got to be pooping their pants right about now! It's exactly why I will never buy tickets on the aftermarket.
link to original post

I sold my two tickets on StubHub for a nice profit. Whoever bought them is stuck with them UNLESS the event is actually canceled (not postponed).

If it does get canceled, TicketMaster refunds me what I paid and whoever bought them on StubHub can get a refund for what they paid.

If it does get rescheduled - no refund for whoever bought them on StubHub.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
AlanMendelson
AlanMendelson
  • Threads: 151
January 22nd, 2022 at 2:05:14 PM permalink
Quote: ams288

link to original post

I sold my two tickets on StubHub for a nice profit. Whoever bought them is stuck with them UNLESS the event is actually canceled (not postponed).

If it does get canceled, TicketMaster refunds me what I paid and whoever bought them on StubHub can get a refund for what they paid.

link to original post

Damn. That means this could be dragged out for years.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 217
January 22nd, 2022 at 2:05:44 PM permalink
I'd imagine that's why they postpone these things instead of canceling them. The folks who paid $30K will get to see a show instead of getting a $200 refund.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
January 22nd, 2022 at 2:16:47 PM permalink
Or get put in a bad spot because of the date they didnít sign up for. Her video makes it seem more likely itís because sheís mentally unstable than because of COVID, perhaps the instability as a complication of COVID.
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
January 22nd, 2022 at 2:28:52 PM permalink
Quote: AlanMendelson

Quote: ams288

link to original post

link to original post

Damn. That means this could be dragged out for years.
link to original post

It very well could! I know someone who just went to a Reba concert last weekend that was originally scheduled for two years ago!
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 217
January 22nd, 2022 at 2:52:15 PM permalink
There are several large tours from the Spring/early Summer of 2020 that have been postponed.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 115
January 22nd, 2022 at 4:53:37 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

There are several large tours from the Spring/early Summer of 2020 that have been postponed.
link to original post

My wife apparently still has tickets to Motley Crue/ Def Leppard from two years ago. Rescheduled for this coming August.
Filipp
Filipp
  • Threads: 0
January 23rd, 2022 at 1:07:23 AM permalink
Truly so. They just spin the money for a while
Be healthy - that's the main thing
TDVegas
TDVegas 
  • Threads: 2
January 23rd, 2022 at 2:47:41 AM permalink
Adele appears to have some high maintenance issues. The stories out here for demands of better equipment, better video boards, better sound systems have been rampant.

The cancellation/postponement was late, imo. Far too late.

• Jump to: