JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 262
March 27th, 2018 at 12:39:11 PM permalink
I thought it would be fun to catch a couple of new CET Diamond shows this trip, WOW at RIO and INFERNO at PARIS, and be the first to write a show review for the forum.

NO CAN DO MI AMIGOS.

According to the boothlings, there are 20 tickets set aside for the WOW show at RIO.

- To put that in perspective a bit, there are 2,522 suites at RIO.

- That is 0.8 percent. C'mon !

- I think there are about 700 seats, but that is relying on a boothling as well.

- 20/700 is a whopping 2.9 % of the seats.

- And it is not like the show is sold-out, not at all. The other day, I was told by one
of the boothlings that about 40 % of the seats were still available later that same
day. ( I do appreciate their candor ).

Yeah, yeah, beggars can't be choosers. But still, this seems stingy EVEN by CET standards. Is this any way to run a Rewards program ?
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
March 27th, 2018 at 12:46:59 PM permalink
CET has changed it's priorities in recent years. I used to find them the best place for low rollers to get good comps. They stopped treating me well and I stopped playing there. It is up to the customers to vote with their wallets and their feet.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
GlenG
GlenG
  • Threads: 11
March 27th, 2018 at 1:29:19 PM permalink
Just befriend a CET employee, i hear they get pretty sweet deals on those shows ( I think 50% off for the Inferno one if i recall )
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 262
March 27th, 2018 at 1:48:59 PM permalink
Uh, well you know, I didn't want to pay anything, that's what being DIAMOND is all about, at least for what I value. It cost a few dollars, "believeme" to get to Diamond Status.

Yeah, I know, definitely "first-world" problems bein' discussed here ! Anyway, would be nice for CET to "Say what they Do ( they do say it ), and Do What they Say", eh ?

ps: I do think THAT IF more Diamond members mentioned their dis-satisfaction, the situation would be addressed.
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
Venthus
Venthus
  • Threads: 24
March 27th, 2018 at 2:12:13 PM permalink
I've been trying to get tickets for WOW about twice a month since the show started. Still haven't pulled it off, though I did manage to get Inferno on a same-day weekday, opening month. (I think, may have been the following month.)
BedWetterBetter
BedWetterBetter
  • Threads: 33
March 27th, 2018 at 5:31:57 PM permalink
Quote: JohnnyQ

I think there are about 700 seats, but that is relying on a boothling as well.

- 20/700 is a whopping 2.9 % of the seats.

- And it is not like the show is sold-out, not at all. The other day, I was told by one
of the boothlings that about 40 % of the seats were still available later that same
day. ( I do appreciate their candor ).

Yeah, yeah, beggars can't be choosers. But still, this seems stingy EVEN by CET standards. Is this any way to run a Rewards program ?

Consider yourself lucky that you even get that! I was Diamond last year and couldn't get tickets to anything! Dancing with the Stars, Price is Right, etc. were all "sold out" when I asked my host, yet somehow magically they were available on ticketmaster.

So I took my play over to Tropicana and dropped down to Platinum this year. Now when I have offers for Comp multipliers and free slot play, they get rescinded the day of the offer!?!?! I couldn't believe that they advertised a 2x-100x comp. multiplier day and then removed the promotion the day before.

Now I've seen all my other multiplier days vanish on the TR app and website. So count your lucky stars they still give you something and don't TAKE AWAY what they promised!
  • Jump to: