JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 262
July 4th, 2015 at 11:20:15 AM permalink
I stumbled across this. I don't think it will help me much.

SOURCE

Total Rewards
Loyalty Tier Credit Bonus

Terms and Conditions

1. This Loyalty Tier Credit Bonus (“Offer”) is open to all Total Rewards members (who are members in good standing during the entire duration of the Offer Period.). Subject to Total Rewards Rules at

www.TotalRewards.com.

2. Total Rewards members with a valid and deliverable email address will receive an email to opt into the Offer.

3. Total Rewards member must click on the “accept” button on the email to process the Offer.

4. Offer is based on member’s Tier Status at the time the Offer is accepted:

a. Seven Stars members receive 10,000 Tier Credits
b. Diamond members receive 1,000 Tier Credits
c. Platinum members receive 500 Tier Credits
d. Gold members receive 100 Tier Credits

5. The Loyalty Tier Credit Bonuses awarded from this Offer will be added within 14 days after the member opts in to the Offer through the email, with all Loyalty Tier Credit Bonuses being awarded no later than 10/6/2015.

6. Only one Loyalty Tier Credit Bonus awarded per Total Rewards member

7. All credits received by members through this Offer will be Tier Credits only.

8. Tier Credit Bonuses, including this Offer, do not count toward Reward Credit balance, promotional Tier Credit earnings or qualifying for a Daily Tier Credit Bonus.

9. This Offer is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, including gaming, and all aspects of the Offer are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities.

10. Caesars Enterprise Services, LLC and/or any affiliated entity reserves the right to modify or cancel this Offer at any time, for any reason, subject to any applicable regulatory approval.
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
July 4th, 2015 at 11:30:51 AM permalink
For seven stars members it's a junk award!

Tier credits are just the measurement for your card level and cannot be used to purchase anything (that's reward credits).

So you earn your way to seven stars and now they give you an additional 10,000 tier credits towards what? There isn't another level to aspire to as far as I know. So the tier credits are just going to look good but not do anything for you.

What a joke!
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 8
July 4th, 2015 at 11:35:44 AM permalink
No it can be a benefit to seven stars. There are sub-tiers for seven star players just like diamond.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
July 4th, 2015 at 12:33:08 PM permalink
Quote: tringlomane

No it can be a benefit to seven stars. There are sub-tiers for seven star players just like diamond.

Yeah, I'm sure. Like now you can cut in front of the other seven star members who are cutting in front of everyone else.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
vetsen
vetsen
  • Threads: 3
July 4th, 2015 at 12:49:30 PM permalink
It's towards the current year. If you made seven stars last year you're virtually assured of at least diamond for this year.
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
July 4th, 2015 at 3:22:02 PM permalink
TCs are used for signature experiences [or some sh** like that] for 7* members.
kankan53
kankan53
  • Threads: 3
July 4th, 2015 at 3:54:32 PM permalink
It can help you get 7 stars quicker. Last year - I made it December but this year with the bonuses I have made - I will make it earlier.
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
July 4th, 2015 at 3:57:24 PM permalink
Quote: kankan53

It can help you get 7 stars quicker. Last year - I made it December but this year with the bonuses I have made - I will make it earlier.

I think the reward is for lower Tier members, like Platinum and Diamond. AND still pretty low. On the other hand, pretty easy 1000 for logging in. I'd like 1000 Tier Credits for every time I logged into www.TotalRewards.com. I'd be 7 Stars by now !
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux
  • Threads: 30
July 4th, 2015 at 4:46:27 PM permalink
Yeah, I don't get why you'd turn your nose up at getting something for nothing. I'm trying to make aspiration level 1, so I can be more secure in getting diamond again next year and this would help. But I didn't get the e-mail.
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
July 4th, 2015 at 5:05:00 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

For seven stars members it's a junk award!

AGREED !

But for a someone getting to their first DIAMOND level, if this helps, then great ! Of course, the current bonus levels are helpful if you are going for that, and I quote:

Earn 500 Tier Credits and receive 125 Tier Credits
Earn 1,000 Tier Credits and receive 1,000 Tier Credits
Earn 2,500 Tier Credits and receive 5,000 Tier Credits
Earn 5,000 Tier Credits and receive 10,000 Tier Credits

source: HERE

I love getting my Diamond level perks.
ps: Earning 2,500 to get 5,000 tier credits is NO SMALL ENDEAVOR. It is a marathon grind at Video Poker, FROM my experience.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
July 4th, 2015 at 7:00:25 PM permalink
They're just verifying email addresses. Cheap way to do it.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
July 4th, 2015 at 7:44:47 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Yep.

They may be incompentent, BUT not stupid.

So,will you do it ?
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
July 4th, 2015 at 8:06:36 PM permalink
Probably, assuming I get the email. Won't make a lot of difference in my tier score. But I like them to know I'm alive. :)
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
July 4th, 2015 at 8:13:16 PM permalink

Probably, assuming I get the email. Won't make a lot of difference in my tier score. But I like them to know I'm alive. :)

Well, like "they" say, it's beats the alternative !
nocleats
nocleats
  • Threads: 0
July 7th, 2015 at 11:23:47 AM permalink
Both my wife and I have tried following the instructions and never receive an email. Our profiles already had our email address in them. I even changed mine to a different email address and still got nothing. Sure would like the additional 500 TC.
ahiromu
ahiromu
  • Threads: 112
July 7th, 2015 at 12:46:14 PM permalink
I got this and the points didn't hit my account until I actually played at one of their properties. It's a long story, but basically don't be surprised if the points don't show on TR.com.
Its - Possessive; It's - "It is" / "It has"; There - Location; Their - Possessive; They're - "They are"
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 37
July 7th, 2015 at 1:07:46 PM permalink
Quote: ahiromu

I got this and the points didn't hit my account until I actually played at one of their properties. It's a long story, but basically don't be surprised if the points don't show on TR.com.

Crap, I really haven't looked closely at email today, was current yesterday.
I ignore most of the email from said giant.
But stuck in mid-level Diamond this year, could use a 'push'.
Going back soon (2 weeks) (long story), don't think I'm gonna make seven stars this year.
But you never know, if I get ahead a bit, I can play 12 hour sessions - no problem.
Of course, if I get behind a bit, I can play 12 hour sessions - no problem.
Dem guys love me....
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
tringlomane
tringlomane
July 8th, 2015 at 4:11:25 PM permalink

And they're doing it now because they are pushing a few locales to go paperless. Hammond and Tunica are examples if iirc. Shortsighted move, imo. 70+ year olds aren't necessarily going to want to get email.
zoobrew
zoobrew
  • Threads: 13
July 8th, 2015 at 4:34:58 PM permalink
They have been doing this at Horseshoe Cleveland since the beginning of the year. I saw them turn away a person from signing up for a TR card because they didn't have an email. The hard part is that all the offers come in separate emails spread over the preceding month and the email titles are not real descriptive. The July offers have titles like "Enjoy Your Free Slot Play on Us" (Weds. bonus) sent 6/5, "Enjoy Your Free Slot Play or Reward Credits on Us" (Mon. bonus) sent 6/16, "Exclusive Fireworks Mania and Free Slot Play" (Thurs. and select Fri/Sat, bonus) sent 6/8, and the events, drawings and gifts also all have separate emails. In June I got around 20 emails from Horseshoe Cleveland.
tringlomane
tringlomane
July 8th, 2015 at 6:36:42 PM permalink
Quote: zoobrew

I saw them turn away a person from signing up for a TR card because they didn't have an email.

Yep, Hammond forced my gf's mom to give an email last month for a card reprint. She doesn't touch email... So dumb.
  • Jump to: