Thread Rating:

RealizeGaming
RealizeGaming
  • Threads: 55
March 31st, 2020 at 7:08:14 AM permalink
We have another update to the Trade N' Place 3x3 version. We have slightly reduced the appearance of the trade card and adjusted the pay scale. I'm sure we will do some additional adjusting as the RTP seems to be coming out very high so far.

Also, in this update you will have the option of using the turbo button to play a huge amount of hands and it will also keep track of your RTP, rounds, total bet, total win, trades, and trade percentages. Huge props to Alex for including this feature in the demo build of the game! Hope this makes it easier for the people testing out our latest version of the game.

As always, feedback is encouraged and welcomed!

Demo: http://realizegamingllc.com/dev/tradeNPlace3x3/
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 108
March 31st, 2020 at 2:21:15 PM permalink
131.67% Played 50 rounds. Drop the trade card to 50%. Increase the 'cost' to 100 from 90. Imagine it as a choice of nickels ($5 a spin), dimes ($10 a spin), or quarters ($25 a spin).
gordonm888
gordonm888
  • Threads: 37
Thanks for this post from:
VladAlex1RealizeGaming
March 31st, 2020 at 2:35:58 PM permalink
Quote: RealizeGaming

We have another update to the Trade N' Place 3x3 version. We have slightly reduced the appearance of the trade card and adjusted the pay scale. I'm sure we will do some additional adjusting as the RTP seems to be coming out very high so far.

Also, in this update you will have the option of using the turbo button to play a huge amount of hands and it will also keep track of your RTP, rounds, total bet, total win, trades, and trade percentages. Huge props to Alex for including this feature in the demo build of the game! Hope this makes it easier for the people testing out our latest version of the game.

Yep, I just experienced a return, RTP, of 145% over 50 hands with a Trade Rate of about 50%.

Frequency of at least one straight flush after using the Trade option (rough estimate)

1. Frequency of 3 consecutive suited cards being among the 9 initial cards = 48 * combin(49,6)/combin(52,9) =0.182443

2. Given 3 consecutive suited cards among the 9 cards, the chance that you will have a straight flush after a trade = 0.92857. That breaks out like this:
a) PAT; chance of a pat straight flush (no trade needed) = 0.071429
b) TRADEABLE: not pat, but a tradeable straight flush = 0.85714
c) STIFF: not pat, not tradeable (6 configurations out of 84) = 0.071419

3. 0.182443 * 0.92857= 0.16941

So, the player can make a straight flush or royal flush a little less than 17 percent of the time after the Trade decision. Of course that is:

Short royal frequency (after trade) = 0.16941 * 1/12 = 0.01412

Straight Flush frequency (after trade) = 0.16941 * 11/12 =0.15529

In reality, the actual frequency pf a straight flush after a trade decision is closer to 0.165 - 0.167, because the above calculation does not account for:
- cases in which a 9 card board has two sets of 3 consecutive suited cards
- cases in which a 9 card board has a set of 4 or more consecutive suited cards

I'll show that calculation in my next post, when I get some time.
So many better men, a few of them friends, were dead. And a thousand thousand slimy things lived on, and so did I.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
March 31st, 2020 at 6:26:44 PM permalink
Another 50. 127%.
ksdjdj
ksdjdj
  • Threads: 78
RealizeGaming
March 31st, 2020 at 6:48:18 PM permalink

Here are my results using "Best trade and best place in turbo mode" and the games own "tracking system"

RTP: 124.45%
Round: 3,000
Total Bet: $270,000
Total Win: $336,015 ***
Trades: 1819, 60.63%

*** "Net Win": $66,015

Quote: Gialmere

(snip)
Maybe if you don't break even or better you lose all your wager?

I like this idea too, but I don't know if the "average player" would like it.
RealizeGaming
RealizeGaming
April 1st, 2020 at 4:35:04 AM permalink
A number of players have been coming out around 125% so that seems to be the norm for those settings.

The game is updated again with a reduced pay scale. A few trials have been around 97% so we are getting closer. Give it a try and let me know what you come up with.

http://realizegamingllc.com/dev/tradeNPlace3x3/
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
RealizeGaming
April 1st, 2020 at 9:40:09 AM permalink

A number of players have been coming out around 125% so that seems to be the norm for those settings.

The game is updated again with a reduced pay scale. A few trials have been around 97% so we are getting closer. Give it a try and let me know what you come up with.

http://realizegamingllc.com/dev/tradeNPlace3x3/

Played my 50 rounds. Around 97%. But I still believe you need a bigger top prize. Gotta make the mini royal higher. Cut regular straight flush a bit if you have to. With the current paytable there are NO big wins. I think VP players pine after the rare royal, the rare 4oaK with a kicker, etc.... As constructed, there is no chance for a 'wow' moment.
RealizeGaming
RealizeGaming
April 1st, 2020 at 10:19:30 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Played my 50 rounds. Around 97%. But I still believe you need a bigger top prize. Gotta make the mini royal higher. Cut regular straight flush a bit if you have to. With the current paytable there are NO big wins. I think VP players pine after the rare royal, the rare 4oaK with a kicker, etc.... As constructed, there is no chance for a 'wow' moment.

Totally agree with you on this thought. The game has to be intriguing for players to sit down and play and most video poker players want the feel like they accomplish something by hitting the top prize. Any suggestions on what to make the top prize?
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
April 1st, 2020 at 11:59:42 AM permalink

Totally agree with you on this thought. The game has to be intriguing for players to sit down and play and most video poker players want the feel like they accomplish something by hitting the top prize. Any suggestions on what to make the top prize?

Make the bet $10, not a silly $9.

Raise the mini royal enough to keep the RTP whatever you deem appropriate. Maybe $400? It will of course increase the variance substantially, but give a big prize to hope for.

How about $150 for mini royal clubs, diamonds, hearts, and $1000 for spades?
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
RealizeGaming
April 1st, 2020 at 12:09:42 PM permalink
Also... just had a hand of straight flush, flush, flush, straight. Won $22 on a $9 bet. I don't think there is enough variance at all.

• Jump to: