Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 153
September 15th, 2019 at 1:55:47 PM permalink
Any chance the investigative Wizard could look into the claim by Singer that he exploited the Double Up bug for close to a million before it was “perhaps” caught?

It’s a story that some in the AP community are inclined to believe or consider possible. You stated your opinion on his “system” claims after your interview with him years ago. So you kind of gave him relevant exposure then, maybe you should do it again.

As he claims there “may” still be machines out there, it could be a legitimate gambling story.

Other than giving him publicly, what is the downside?

That said, I’m not sure he can “prove” anything. Maybe an off camera interview to determine if you see the story as worthwhile.

I say this with no opinion either way and dislike the “Singer” character, but would love to hear your take on it as a universally respected gambling expert.

Thanks! Boz
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1246
Thanks for this post from:
SanchoPanza
September 15th, 2019 at 2:48:45 PM permalink
I made a new thread for this because I didn't want to derail the Live Stream thread. I'm interested in investigating his claim and open to an interview.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 92
September 15th, 2019 at 2:54:26 PM permalink
Quote: Boz

Any chance the investigative Wizard could look into the claim by Singer that he exploited the Double Up bug for close to a million before it was “perhaps” caught?

It’s a story that some in the AP community are inclined to believe or consider possible. You stated your opinion on his “system” claims after your interview with him years ago. So you kind of gave him relevant exposure then, maybe you should do it again.

As he claims there “may” still be machines out there, it could be a legitimate gambling story.

Other than giving him publicly, what is the downside?

That said, I’m not sure he can “prove” anything. Maybe an off camera interview to determine if you see the story as worthwhile.

I say this with no opinion either way and dislike the “Singer” character, but would love to hear your take on it as a universally respected gambling expert.

Thanks! Boz

I know it is a question for wizard but I am confused at what you are trying to get to. Are you unsure if the buf exists, or if it still exists?
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
Boz
Boz
SanchoPanza
September 15th, 2019 at 3:04:34 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

I know it is a question for wizard but I am confused at what you are trying to get to. Are you unsure if the buf exists, or if it still exists?

No from the Kane and Nestor story, it’s obvious it happened. I’m more interested the Wizard trying to get a take on it from his perspective as an expert in the industry. I’m not sure anyone could get the truth out of “Singer”, but his opinion (The Wizard) would hold weight. And I’m not sure the Wired writer knew the subject matter they were reporting on. Taking Singer out of it, it’s one of the top Gambling stories of our time.

https://www.wired.com/2014/10/cheating-video-poker/
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 216
September 15th, 2019 at 3:12:10 PM permalink
Why is there a billboard in ac about killing rob singer?

Or maybe its hating rob singer

Is this the same guy?

Whats that about?

EDIT: NM

Took me. Awhile to google it but its I hate Steven Singer.

Still no idea what thats about
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
Boz
Boz
odiousgambit
September 15th, 2019 at 3:14:30 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Why is there a billboard in ac about killing rob singer?

Or maybe its hating rob singer

Is this the same guy?

Whats that about?

That’s a jewelry guy from Philly. And it’s “I hate Steven Singer”. It’s his ads saying other jewelry stores hate him because his prices are so low.

Probably couldn’t read it all from the bus window. Had to say it, lol!
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 216
September 15th, 2019 at 3:16:24 PM permalink

That’s a jewelry guy from Philly. And it’s “I hate Steven Singer”. It’s his ads saying other jewelry stores hate him because his prices are so low.

Probably couldn’t read it all from the bus window. Had to say it, lol!

You are more right than you believe.

I am always seeing it just as the bus passes by and am too late to catch the whole thing lol
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 92
Foragertringlomane
September 15th, 2019 at 3:16:59 PM permalink

No from the Kane and Nestor story, it’s obvious it happened. I’m more interested the Wizard trying to get a take on it from his perspective as an expert in the industry. I’m not sure anyone could get the truth out of “Singer”, but his opinion (The Wizard) would hold weight. And I’m not sure the Wired writer knew the subject matter they were reporting on. Taking Singer out of it, it’s one of the top Gambling stories of our time.

https://www.wired.com/2014/10/cheating-video-poker/

Ok that makes sense. I was going to refer back to them if for some reason you didnt know about. I was almost involved with that in PA. Luckily i was not as it ended poorly in PA.

I don't think we could ever trust a RS story and even with the wizard talking to him I dont think that I would believe it either way.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 69
September 15th, 2019 at 4:19:59 PM permalink
I can tell you that at least one of those machines was still on the floor about a month ago.
Living longer does not always infer +EV
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
Bozprozema
September 15th, 2019 at 5:03:35 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

I can tell you that at least one of those machines was still on the floor about a month ago.

Where?

• Jump to: