VideoPorker
VideoPorker
  • Threads: 1
October 24th, 2014 at 2:39:07 PM permalink
Newbie!
I've been playing and enjoying video poker for years. I have an old IGT 5 cent Players Edge machine in the garage and I built a MAME cabinet to play all the IGT PEplus games too. I am GAMBLOR!

I live in Oregon and try not to play these "lottery" type poker games that are everywhere, but this one is really very fun and draws me in.

When player hits a flush, straight flush or ROYAL flush, there's a bonus of the initial bet for each card of "fever" suit held for the next 7 hands. Great if you can hit a flush. Not so great return over all though, generally speaking they can be mighty shy with the flushes. They also limit the RF payout to the 6 coin $600, even if you play up to the $2.50 10 coin limit.

I'd really like to play this poker game online, or has anyone seen it as game software for home computer?

I am GAMBLOR!
RealizeGaming
RealizeGaming
  • Threads: 61
October 24th, 2014 at 3:25:42 PM permalink
I think I remember seeing a number of these type of games at Bally's and Paris a number of years ago.
VideoPorker
VideoPorker
  • Threads: 1
October 24th, 2014 at 5:01:25 PM permalink
Yes, I believe IGT, Bally and Williams all had versions at one time or another.

I wonder the best strategy for the OR lottery game versions, I tend to play them just trying to hit the flushes.
It takes 2 pair just to get your bet back.

I don't do very well.

Anybody know the best play strategy or how I could figure out best plays?
I am GAMBLOR!
  • Jump to: