djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
June 8th, 2013 at 12:43:05 AM permalink
Does anyone have any information on these bingo cards, preferably an image of what's required to fill these out, and how much you can earn? Sounds like a juicy promotion which I will be in town for!
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
djatc
djatc
June 10th, 2013 at 1:30:34 AM permalink
Anyone in Vegas? I heard about this promo being mentioned in GWAE and Bob Dancer said it was equivalent to more then a 1% edge. I wanted to know if they were top heavy (extra coins for royals), or had somewhat of an attainable edge.
randomperson
randomperson
  • Threads: 3
June 10th, 2013 at 6:27:08 PM permalink
I think the reason people are so reluctant to respond is that this is such a complicated problem. The complication comes from the fact that the current rules state you can give up your card at any point for a new one. This means every time you fill in a row or column, there is an option to start over with a new card. This makes the strategy space so large that I can only vaguely figure out what optimal is.
djatc
djatc
June 11th, 2013 at 4:07:16 PM permalink
Quote: randomperson

I think the reason people are so reluctant to respond is that this is such a complicated problem. The complication comes from the fact that the current rules state you can give up your card at any point for a new one. This means every time you fill in a row or column, there is an option to start over with a new card. This makes the strategy space so large that I can only vaguely figure out what optimal is.

That's a good point. I wanted to see what type of bingo squares they have, also if they count for multiplay. I'm heading to Vegas this weekend so I guess I'll know then.
JIMMYFOCKER
JIMMYFOCKER
  • Threads: 17
July 14th, 2013 at 7:42:23 AM permalink
A few pros stopped receiving mailers after their attack of the bingo cards.
  • Jump to: