PenguinsOfPit
PenguinsOfPit
  • Threads: 11
Thanked by
smoothgrh
August 29th, 2023 at 6:02:37 PM permalink
Had some pretty interesting things happen to me in Atlantic City last week. I get off the bus and I immediately lose 1k at Caesars. I take the walk and win 7k at Ballys(buffalo link was nice to me). The 30 dollar max bet on BL there is pretty weird but whatever. Later on I get DECIMATED at big borgata multi strike and lose it all(with Roll out the Barrel blasting behind me of course). At one point this would crush me but I’ve matured and realized I’m around even.

The next day I don’t find any plays(big surprise) so I play multistrike again. I’ve legit been playing this game for 10 years and I finally hit a Royal. First line on 20 for 4k. I couldn’t believe it. Later on I do 20 dollar BL(a relatively low number compared to a play but I was getting 3x slot dollars that day for whatever it’s worth) and win around 6k. Running hot!

Later on I take another look at BL and this lady with her two friends are on there. She did NOT take kindly to my vulturing. I was around 6 or 7 ft away. I think that’s totally ok. She legit tried to block my view of her friends machine. Once she complained I moved a lot closer to her machine. I may as well give her a reason to complain. Eventually walked away when it became clear she was going for the number.

Friday I won 250 in the slot tournament. It was the special invite one based on the cumulative scores of the previous slot tournies. I turned that into 280 or so on the STP multi strike. Nothing particularly interesting happened after that until Sunday.

Sunday had a Beau Rivage vs Borgata slot tournament. I thought it would be people there and they calculate the score then we play etc and see who is higher. But no! They actually flew them up and they played. They had the highest player score but our team won(I had 3rd place of 59) so I made a hundred on that. I was shocked to learn I won 2k on third place. I asked my host about the whole situation and he said I would be eligible to go there and do the tournament. Everything paid for. Hell of a trip!
  • Jump to: