We're planning a trip next month downtown and we're looking at the D. Opinions are welcome especially about:
MOST IMPORTANT: Is it aimed at the younger crowd?
1) Who's considered a high, medium, and low roller so I know how generous they are with their comps.
2) The rooms you've stayed in and their quality. The D suite would be nice for free but it looks like it's more for bachelor parties.
3) The overall quality of the casino, especially if it's to smokey.
4) How does it compare to the GN?
5) Anything else you'd like to add.
Never mind Trip Advisor. Let's hear it please.
The guy who owns it is a snake.
Note that the D's elevators don't work like most do - instead, you select your floor, and then it tells you which elevator you need to enter. There are no floor buttons inside the elevators, as the one you enter already knows where you want to get off.
Please elaborate. I had a high opinion of him.