MikeChch
MikeChch
  • Threads: 4
September 21st, 2011 at 3:13:05 AM permalink
Would be interested to know if there are any new games out there that aren't side-bets or variations of existing games? Get a bit sick of seeing BJ, Rouletee, Poker etc.
Paradigm
Paradigm
  • Threads: 42
September 21st, 2011 at 8:46:06 AM permalink
Check out Wiz's Wizardofodds.com site under What's New.

I like that 7-14-21 concept that was discussed here. I think it is available at the Palms

Scossa was at the Red Rock the last time I was there.

Zero is out there at Golden Nugget, I believe which is a slightly different concept than BJ but plays a bit like it.

Check out MathExtremist's Twist'Em on his website here http://www.olympiangaming.com/twistem/ I think this is a great totally new concept!

I am working an some revisions to my Easy Over Under game before trying to get a new trial. You can see original version @ www.easyoverunder.com

I think Three Dice Football was pulled after trial, so maybe it will be altered for the issues it had and re-launched.

I will say that developing a brand new concept game is really difficult as market acceptance of anything brand new is a huge battle. I know, because that is what I was trying to do with Easy Over Under.

Let me ask you a few questions as a player that is tired of BJ, Roulette, Poker, etc.:

What do you like/dislike about the new games listed above?
They are all attempts to go off the beaten path of BJ, Poker, etc. Which are interesting and why?
Which don't work at all for you and why?
Do you want a new card game or a new dice game or a game that combines both (you have all those choices above)?
  • Jump to: