Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1493
June 11th, 2021 at 7:45:18 PM permalink
I see that the Gaming Control Board has approved a field trial for Super 4 Poker. This is a game by AGS, but I don't think should be confused with the blackjack side bet Super 4. As far as I know, side bets don't need field trials.

The field trial is a rare one outside of Vegas, at the Grand Sierra in Reno.

Other than michael123456, who hasn't been here in several years, do we still have a man in Reno? If any forum member should have the chance, please report to us the full rules. This should include any pay tables, which probably won't appear on the rack card.

No, the game does not appear on the AGS web site.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
rminusq
rminusq
  • Threads: 0
June 28th, 2021 at 9:41:25 AM permalink
I was at Foxwoods last night, and Super 4 Poker was there. Mechanically the game is identical to Crazy 4 (which I think had been present at Foxwoods previously), with the "Super Bonus" called "X-Tra Bonus" or something like that, and "Queens Up" called "Player Bonus". Dealer still qualifies with king-high, the option to play for 3x ante still triggers with a pair of aces, and the Super Bonus paytable is identical. Foxwoods used Pay Table 2 (50/40/8) for the Player Bonus.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
June 28th, 2021 at 7:00:09 PM permalink
Thanks for the report. I'm not happy to see another copycat game, but the business is what it is.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
June 30th, 2021 at 8:37:57 PM permalink
A friend sent me a picture of the rack card and notes on the pay tables. As mentioned before, this game is exactly the same as Crazy 4 Poker. Only the names of the bets are changed.

This at least made it easy for me to create a page, I had to go some global find and replace commands on my Crazy 4 Poker page. Please check out my new page on Super 4 Poker.

I welcome all comments.
  • Jump to: