mandrita
mandrita
  • Threads: 3
August 1st, 2016 at 11:29:20 AM permalink
I was playing Mississippi Stud one day when the dealer accidentally lifted the cards too high and I was able to identify paint. I was curious what would the strategy be with this information? I happened to have a Jack and a 2. Would the proper bet be to 3x bet since I have a 1 in three chance of hitting a pair? Any input would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 29
August 1st, 2016 at 11:52:26 AM permalink
This information is entirely too sensitive to be sharing on an open board. I'll simply tell you the proper play is not to 3x.

Please don't be that guy that rests your chin on the table now to try to get a peek and then when surveillance or someone see's you it will ruin the game for everyone. If this is something you're interested in I'll suggest you get a copy of Beyond Counting CAA, study it, and practice to become better.

PM me and I can possibly give you one or two quick pointers but I'm in no way going to be giving away strategies.
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
August 1st, 2016 at 12:03:01 PM permalink
Quote: Romes

This information is entirely too sensitive to be sharing on an open board. I'll simply tell you the proper play is not to 3x.

Please don't be that guy that rests your chin on the table now to try to get a peek and then when surveillance or someone see's you it will ruin the game for everyone. If this is something you're interested in I'll suggest you get a copy of Beyond Counting CAA, study it, and practice to become better.

PM me and I can possibly give you one or two quick pointers but I'm in no way going to be giving away strategies.

Has Grossjean changed his policy of only selling the book to people that someone vouches for?
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 29
August 1st, 2016 at 12:05:26 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

Has Grossjean changed his policy of only selling the book to people that someone vouchers for?

I don't believe he has or ever will, but people have copies. I should hope someone would have vouched for me =p, but I bought a copy of the book. I don't think Grossjean is still printing/selling them?
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
August 1st, 2016 at 12:20:41 PM permalink

...Please don't be that guy that rests your chin on the table now to try to get a peek...

Or the guy leaning and slouching in the chair as if it were a Lay-Z-Boy.
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
mandrita
mandrita
  • Threads: 3
August 1st, 2016 at 12:42:47 PM permalink

I understand, I'll start writing a program to figure out the proper strategy. Thanks for the tips though.
  • Jump to: