djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
February 10th, 2014 at 5:38:14 PM permalink
Branching off the high roller who is trying to book a great deal by playing $75k a hand....

I'm not too familiar on the landscape of table game loss rebates, but does anyone have an idea of what we are looking at in terms of return, based on $x/hand? Suppose I am to bet $1k a hand for a weekend (5 hours a day x 3 fri sat sun) on liberal BJ rules (6 deck DAS RSA split 4 hands, LS) what type of % return can I negotiate? If it's too low of an amount, what type of $/hand are we looking at to start? Or is BJ too low of an house edge to give up anything, so would I have to play baccarat?

Since bac would have about 5 times the BJ house edge, is it easier to negotiate a better return? Even so, wouldn't I have to get a lot more to make up for the edge? I've always heard Asian players get a lot more back then non-Asians even for the same action, why is this?

Also please keep in my I know about Don Johnson, but I am not looking for very high stakes, maybe somewhere in the vicinity of $1k-$10k average bet. Please PM if the material is sensitive. Thank you.
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
djatc
djatc
February 11th, 2014 at 5:06:04 PM permalink
BTW I did not just rob a bank, but I am curious as to if I can gain an edge in table games as opposed to VP.
Gandler
Gandler
  • Threads: 35
February 11th, 2014 at 5:18:55 PM permalink
Quote: djatc

Branching off the high roller who is trying to book a great deal by playing $75k a hand....

I'm not too familiar on the landscape of table game loss rebates, but does anyone have an idea of what we are looking at in terms of return, based on $x/hand? Suppose I am to bet $1k a hand for a weekend (5 hours a day x 3 fri sat sun) on liberal BJ rules (6 deck DAS RSA split 4 hands, LS) what type of % return can I negotiate? If it's too low of an amount, what type of $/hand are we looking at to start? Or is BJ too low of an house edge to give up anything, so would I have to play baccarat?

Since bac would have about 5 times the BJ house edge, is it easier to negotiate a better return? Even so, wouldn't I have to get a lot more to make up for the edge? I've always heard Asian players get a lot more back then non-Asians even for the same action, why is this?

Also please keep in my I know about Don Johnson, but I am not looking for very high stakes, maybe somewhere in the vicinity of $1k-$10k average bet. Please PM if the material is sensitive. Thank you.

I can't answer your question.
But I have a question for you; if you play baccarat at those stakes and negotiate, can you negotitate a reduced commision instead of a rebate? And if so which would be more benificial?
djatc
djatc
February 11th, 2014 at 5:20:08 PM permalink
Quote: Gandler

I can't answer your question.
But I have a question for you; if you play baccarat at those stakes and negotiate, can you negotitate a reduced commision instead of a rebate? And if so which would be more benificial?

I'm going to take a shot and say reduced commission would be more beneficial since you are utilizing the discount on every banker win, as opposed to a loss rebate which only applies if you lose.
  • Jump to: