Thread Rating:

RoyalBJ
RoyalBJ
Joined: Jul 18, 2011
  • Threads: 33
  • Posts: 260
November 29th, 2012 at 12:40:13 PM permalink
I played High Card Flush at Harrah's, Laughlin, NV when I went there a couple of weeks ago. I am going to Arizona, CA, Washington and then heading east coast in the next weeks. Do you have this game in your neighborhood? It's like 3CP, but one could play longer.
bigfoot66
bigfoot66
Joined: Feb 5, 2010
  • Threads: 54
  • Posts: 1582
November 29th, 2012 at 12:41:43 PM permalink
Ibelieve it is in Laughlin only...
Vote for Nobody 2020!
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
Joined: Mar 11, 2010
  • Threads: 80
  • Posts: 7237
November 29th, 2012 at 12:42:39 PM permalink
I think Laughlin is the only placement so far. Seems like a fun game - hopefully it catches on!
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
RoyalBJ
RoyalBJ
Joined: Jul 18, 2011
  • Threads: 33
  • Posts: 260
November 29th, 2012 at 1:10:57 PM permalink
Someone told me it was in Arizona.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
  • Threads: 1399
  • Posts: 23628
November 29th, 2012 at 1:37:13 PM permalink
As far as I know it is still at Harrah's in Laughlin. I played pai gow against the dealer who invented the game recently, and I think he said it was still there and doing well.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
Joined: Mar 11, 2010
  • Threads: 80
  • Posts: 7237
November 29th, 2012 at 1:59:16 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

As far as I know it is still at Harrah's in Laughlin. I played pai gow against the dealer who invented the game recently, and I think he said it was still there and doing well.



This got me chuckling. I also played pai gow against this dealer recently. Did you let him know who you were? You came up in conversation and he seemed to know (of) you.
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
RoyalBJ
RoyalBJ
Joined: Jul 18, 2011
  • Threads: 33
  • Posts: 260
November 29th, 2012 at 2:51:44 PM permalink
I met a Rio dealer who said the same thing. Are we talking about the same dealer in the same casino? BTW, everyone knows (of) Wizard.
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
Joined: Mar 11, 2010
  • Threads: 80
  • Posts: 7237
November 29th, 2012 at 3:04:39 PM permalink
Quote: RoyalBJ

I met a Rio dealer who said the same thing. Are we talking about the same dealer in the same casino? BTW, everyone knows (of) Wizard.



Yep! He called Mike "Shack" but then knew few details, so it was kind of confusing. Seemed like a really nice guy. I thought about telling him to come here, but then he got tapped out before I had the chance.
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
TIMSPEED
TIMSPEED
Joined: Aug 11, 2010
  • Threads: 89
  • Posts: 1246
November 29th, 2012 at 3:31:57 PM permalink
Quote: rdw4potus

Yep! He called Mike "Shack" but then knew few details, so it was kind of confusing. Seemed like a really nice guy. I thought about telling him to come here, but then he got tapped out before I had the chance.


I call Mike, "Shack" and I've never met him...it's just a friendly Moniker that makes him sound like a superstar (ie. "Shaq")
Gambling calls to me...like this ~> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Nap37mNSmQ
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
Joined: Mar 11, 2010
  • Threads: 80
  • Posts: 7237
November 29th, 2012 at 4:06:23 PM permalink
Quote: TIMSPEED

I call Mike, "Shack" and I've never met him...it's just a friendly Moniker that makes him sound like a superstar (ie. "Shaq")



That's a good point. And it reminds me...Maybe don't totally blow off the next convention, eh? :-P
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett

  • Jump to: