PAlGeMi
PAlGeMi
  • Threads: 1
Thanked by
ChumpChange
February 15th, 2023 at 11:02:58 AM permalink
On the fateful day of March 2nd, 2022, I delved into the world of online sports betting by creating an account with the Betcoin.ag . With a deep pocket and an unwavering resolve, I deposited a whopping $1000 to fund my foray into this exciting venture.

Alas, my enthusiasm was short-lived, for I soon realized that the limits on the website were hardly adequate for my ambitions. Determined to find greener pastures, I set my sights on the sister website Playbetr , which promised higher limits and better prospects.

As the year drew to a close on December 31st, 2022, I created an account with and transferred a princely sum of $4k to fuel my exploits. Emboldened by my success, I made additional deposits of $1000-2000 on and $1000 on , bringing my total deposits to a staggering $7000-8000, all of which were in Bitcoin.

Despite my best efforts, my initial forays into sports betting proved to be lackluster, as I incurred losses and watched my fortunes dwindle. However, Lady Luck soon smiled upon me, and I managed to score some big wins on both websites, with each bet being markedly different from the other.

Flush with victory, I attempted to withdraw my hard-earned winnings from both websites, only to find that my stakes had been severely curtailed to less than $10 on NBA and other sports. Undeterred, I tried to initiate withdrawals of 0.65 BTC from and almost 0.21 BTC from , but was asked to undergo a KYC verification process that entailed submitting a slew of personal documents, including driving license pictures, selfies, and address proof.

Despite complying with the KYC procedures and fully verifying my account, I was suddenly and inexplicably blocked from both websites, with no access to any of the features or functionalities of my accounts. To add insult to injury, I received emails from both and , accusing me of fraudulent activities and claiming that I had developed strategies aimed at cheating and dishonest gains that were detrimental to their business.

Both websites offered to refund my deposits, but the accusation of fraud stung me deeply, and I was not content with mere restitution. Despite sending multiple emails to both websites since January 3rd, 2023, and repeatedly attempting to engage them through live chat, I have yet to receive any satisfactory response, with the only reply being a callous suggestion to 'email for more information.'

My ordeal stands as a cautionary tale for all those who want to dabble in the world of online sports betting, and I implore all readers to tread carefully and stay vigilant lest they suffer a similar fate.
Last edited by: PAlGeMi on Feb 15, 2023
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
February 15th, 2023 at 11:26:59 AM permalink
Welcome to the forum. Are you from the USA? Did you sign up via an affiliate? And why did you not mention the sites that stiffed you?

If you are sending money to a website licensed in a country whose Capital you can’t name, are you really surprised at the result?
PAlGeMi
PAlGeMi
  • Threads: 1
February 15th, 2023 at 12:13:00 PM permalink
I added the name of both sites, but somhow they were edited out.

They're Betcoin and Playbetr.
gordonm888
Administrator
gordonm888
  • Threads: 60
February 15th, 2023 at 12:40:32 PM permalink
PAIGeMi

First, welcome to the WOV forums. On this, your first day in the forum, you have made some high-quality posts.

However, you have also registered under a second screenname, SltErNar. It is against the rules of this forum to register under two different screen-names. Read our forum rules: Forum Rules. Note rule# 11 about multiple accounts.

I will send you a private message on our message system and we'll discuss this before the moderators take any action.
So many better men, a few of them friends, are dead. And a thousand thousand slimy things live on, and so do I.
  • Jump to: