Mission146
Mission146
Joined: May 15, 2012
  • Threads: 133
  • Posts: 15308
Thanks for this post from:
PlayYourCardsRight
October 18th, 2021 at 8:52:49 AM permalink
Nicely done! I wish I could say the same!
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
EdCollins
EdCollins
Joined: Oct 21, 2011
  • Threads: 19
  • Posts: 1539
Thanks for this post from:
Joeman
October 18th, 2021 at 8:25:54 PM permalink
Week 6 Results

Mission146 (4-2)
CHIEFS -6.5 (win)
CARDINALS +3.5 (win)
RAIDERS +3.5 (win)
COWBOYS -3.5 (win)
STEELERS -5 CONFIDENCE (loss)

JohnZimbo (3-3)
DOLPHINS UNDER 47 CONFIDENCE (win)
PANTHERS UNDER 46 (loss)
BILLS -5.5 (loss)
STEELERS UNDER 43.5 (win)
DOLPHINS -3 (loss)

Miplet (4-2)
PACKERS -5 CONFIDENCE (win)
CHIEFS -6.5 (win)
VIKINGS -2 (win)
GIANTS +9.5 (loss)
BRONCOS -3.5 (loss)

FourFiveFace (4-2)
TEXANS +10 (loss)
PACKERS -5 (win)
RAVENS -2.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
LIONS +3.5 (loss)
TITANS +5.5 (win)

JML24 (2-3)
JAGUARS +3 (win)
PACKERS -5 (win)
LIONS +3.5 (loss)
PATRIOTS +3.5 (loss)
BILLS -5.5 (loss)

unJon (4-2)
DOLPHINS UNDER 47 CONFIDENCE (win)
PACKERS -5 (win)
GIANTS +9.5 (loss)
CARDINALS +3.5 (win)
STEELERS -5 (loss)

GenWyzgy (2-4)
TEXANS +10 (loss)
PANTHERS +2 (loss)
LIONS +3.5 (loss)
COWBOYS -3.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
RAVENS OVER 51.5 (loss)

Sparty10k (1-5)
FOOTBALL TEAM +6.5 (loss)
LIONS +3.5 (loss)
CARDINALS +3.5 (win)
STEELERS -5 (loss)
BILLS -5.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)

RideTheEdge (3-3)
VIKINGS UNDER 46 (loss)
BENGALS UNDER 47.5 (win)
CARDINALS UNDER 49.5 (loss)
GIANTS +9.5 (loss)
SEAHAWKS UNDER 43.5 CONFIDENCE (win)

Gordonm888 (2-4)
TEXANS +10 (loss)
PACKERS -5 (win)
CHIEFS -6.5 (win)
GIANTS +9.5 (loss)
PATRIOTS +3.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)

AZDuffman (3-3)
FOOTBALL TEAM (+6.5) (loss)
SEAHAWKS (+5) (win)
CARDINALS OVER 49.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
CHARGERS OVER 51.5 (loss)
BEARS (+5) (loss)

mwalz9 (3-3)
CHIEFS -6.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
PATRIOTS +3.5 (loss)
LIONS +3.5 (loss)
DOLPHINS -3 (loss)
PACKERS UNDER 44 (win)

scolist (5-1)
JAGUARS +3 CONFIDENCE (win)
PACKERS -5 (win)
CARDINALS +3.5 (win)
COWBOYS -3.5 (win)
BILLS -5.5 (loss)

Wizard (3-3)
JAGUARS +3 (win)
GIANTS +9.5 (loss)
CARDINALS +3.5 (win)
PATRIOTS +3.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)
SEAHAWKS +5 (win)

IndyJeffrey (3-3)
DOLPHINS -3 (loss)
PACKERS -5 CONFIDENCE (win)
CHIEFS -6.5 (win)
PATRIOTS +3.5 (loss)
BILLS -5.5 (loss)

PlayYourCardsRight (6-0)
JAGUARS +3 (win)
PACKERS -5 CONFIDENCE (win)
BENGALS -3.5 (win)
RAIDERS +3.5 (win)
COWBOYS -3.5 (win)

EdCollins (5-1)
COWBOYS -3.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
SEAHAWKS +5 (win)
CHIEFS -6.5 (win)
CHARGERS +2.5 (loss)
JAGUARS +3 (win)

Joeman (4-2)
BENGALS -3.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
COWBOYS -3.5 (win)
TITANS UNDER 53 (loss)
FOOTBALL TEAM +6.5 (loss)
RAIDERS +3.5 (win)

JohnnyQ (1-5)
PANTHERS (+2) (loss)
CHARGERS (+2.5) (loss)
BENGALS (-3.5) (win)
BROWNS (-3.5) (loss)
BILLS (-5.5) CONFIDENCE (loss)

SOOPOO (6-0)
CHIEFS -6.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
CARDINALS +3.5 (win)
COWBOYS -3.5 (win)
TITANS +5.5 (win)
RAIDERS +3.5 (win)

FastEddie (0-5)
forfeit (loss)
forfeit (loss)
forfeit (loss)
forfeit (loss)
forfeit (loss)


Week 6 Standings

Name Wins Losses %
RideTheEdge 24 12 66.67%
Johnzimbo 23 13 63.89%
Wizard 22 13 62.86%
PlayYourCardsRight 22 14 61.11%
IndyJeffrey 21 14 60.00%
SOOPOO 21 14 60.00%
EdCollins 20 15 57.14%
JW17 17 13 56.67%
scolist 18 14 56.25%
mwalz9 20 16 55.56%
FourFiveFace 19 16 54.29%
jml24 15 15 50.00%
miplet 15 15 50.00%
Mission146 18 18 50.00%
unJon 17 18 48.57%
Joeman 16 18 47.06%
Gordonm888 15 20 42.86%
Sparty10k 15 21 41.67%
AZDuffman 14 21 40.00%
GenWyzgy 14 21 40.00%
JohnnyQ 12 24 33.33%
FastEddie 8 17 32.00%
Totals 386 362 51.60%


Record of Skip Weeks
Week 2: miplet
Week 4: Fast Eddie
Week 5: Fast Eddie (2nd Skip Week, 0-5 forfeit)
Week 6: Fast Eddie (3rd Skip Week, 0-5 forfeit), JW17
EdCollins
EdCollins
Joined: Oct 21, 2011
  • Threads: 19
  • Posts: 1539
October 18th, 2021 at 8:26:15 PM permalink
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
Joined: Aug 8, 2010
  • Threads: 115
  • Posts: 8690
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
October 18th, 2021 at 8:26:43 PM permalink
Quote: PlayYourCardsRight

Got my first perfect week, I do believe
link to original post



I guess we split the $30. I like most that my 3 underdog picks were outright winners.
PlayYourCardsRight
PlayYourCardsRight
Joined: Dec 29, 2011
  • Threads: 8
  • Posts: 170
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
October 18th, 2021 at 8:40:21 PM permalink
So that fourth down miss cost me $15. !@#$%&%%^$$

Mission, hold my $15 to go to my end of year dues, please.
EdCollins
EdCollins
Joined: Oct 21, 2011
  • Threads: 19
  • Posts: 1539
October 18th, 2021 at 8:45:17 PM permalink
Quote: PlayYourCardsRight

So that fourth down miss cost me $15. !@#$%&%%^$$

Actually, no. Tennessee covers anyway. Buffalo would have gone for 1 and the final score would have been 38 to 34. (The line was Ten +5.5) Soopoo still wins that game.
Mission146
Mission146
Joined: May 15, 2012
  • Threads: 133
  • Posts: 15308
October 19th, 2021 at 5:49:01 AM permalink
Quote: PlayYourCardsRight

So that fourth down miss cost me $15. !@#$%&%%^$$

Mission, hold my $15 to go to my end of year dues, please.
link to original post



I will; all payouts go out at the end of the season anyway, including perfection bonuses.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
Joined: Aug 8, 2010
  • Threads: 115
  • Posts: 8690
October 19th, 2021 at 1:03:19 PM permalink
Quote: EdCollins

Week 6 Results

Mission146 (4-2)
CHIEFS -6.5 (win)
CARDINALS +3.5 (win)
RAIDERS +3.5 (win)
COWBOYS -3.5 (win)
STEELERS -5 CONFIDENCE (loss)

JohnZimbo (3-3)
DOLPHINS UNDER 47 CONFIDENCE (win)
PANTHERS UNDER 46 (loss)
BILLS -5.5 (loss)
STEELERS UNDER 43.5 (win)
DOLPHINS -3 (loss)

Miplet (4-2)
PACKERS -5 CONFIDENCE (win)
CHIEFS -6.5 (win)
VIKINGS -2 (win)
GIANTS +9.5 (loss)
BRONCOS -3.5 (loss)

FourFiveFace (4-2)
TEXANS +10 (loss)
PACKERS -5 (win)
RAVENS -2.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
LIONS +3.5 (loss)
TITANS +5.5 (win)

JML24 (2-3)
JAGUARS +3 (win)
PACKERS -5 (win)
LIONS +3.5 (loss)
PATRIOTS +3.5 (loss)
BILLS -5.5 (loss)

unJon (4-2)
DOLPHINS UNDER 47 CONFIDENCE (win)
PACKERS -5 (win)
GIANTS +9.5 (loss)
CARDINALS +3.5 (win)
STEELERS -5 (loss)

GenWyzgy (2-4)
TEXANS +10 (loss)
PANTHERS +2 (loss)
LIONS +3.5 (loss)
COWBOYS -3.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
RAVENS OVER 51.5 (loss)

Sparty10k (1-5)
FOOTBALL TEAM +6.5 (loss)
LIONS +3.5 (loss)
CARDINALS +3.5 (win)
STEELERS -5 (loss)
BILLS -5.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)

RideTheEdge (3-3)
VIKINGS UNDER 46 (loss)
BENGALS UNDER 47.5 (win)
CARDINALS UNDER 49.5 (loss)
GIANTS +9.5 (loss)
SEAHAWKS UNDER 43.5 CONFIDENCE (win)

Gordonm888 (2-4)
TEXANS +10 (loss)
PACKERS -5 (win)
CHIEFS -6.5 (win)
GIANTS +9.5 (loss)
PATRIOTS +3.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)

AZDuffman (3-3)
FOOTBALL TEAM (+6.5) (loss)
SEAHAWKS (+5) (win)
CARDINALS OVER 49.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
CHARGERS OVER 51.5 (loss)
BEARS (+5) (loss)

mwalz9 (3-3)
CHIEFS -6.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
PATRIOTS +3.5 (loss)
LIONS +3.5 (loss)
DOLPHINS -3 (loss)
PACKERS UNDER 44 (win)

scolist (5-1)
JAGUARS +3 CONFIDENCE (win)
PACKERS -5 (win)
CARDINALS +3.5 (win)
COWBOYS -3.5 (win)
BILLS -5.5 (loss)

Wizard (3-3)
JAGUARS +3 (win)
GIANTS +9.5 (loss)
CARDINALS +3.5 (win)
PATRIOTS +3.5 CONFIDENCE (loss)
SEAHAWKS +5 (win)

IndyJeffrey (3-3)
DOLPHINS -3 (loss)
PACKERS -5 CONFIDENCE (win)
CHIEFS -6.5 (win)
PATRIOTS +3.5 (loss)
BILLS -5.5 (loss)

PlayYourCardsRight (6-0)
JAGUARS +3 (win)
PACKERS -5 CONFIDENCE (win)
BENGALS -3.5 (win)
RAIDERS +3.5 (win)
COWBOYS -3.5 (win)

EdCollins (5-1)
COWBOYS -3.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
SEAHAWKS +5 (win)
CHIEFS -6.5 (win)
CHARGERS +2.5 (loss)
JAGUARS +3 (win)

Joeman (4-2)
BENGALS -3.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
COWBOYS -3.5 (win)
TITANS UNDER 53 (loss)
FOOTBALL TEAM +6.5 (loss)
RAIDERS +3.5 (win)

JohnnyQ (1-5)
PANTHERS (+2) (loss)
CHARGERS (+2.5) (loss)
BENGALS (-3.5) (win)
BROWNS (-3.5) (loss)
BILLS (-5.5) CONFIDENCE (loss)

SOOPOO (6-0)
CHIEFS -6.5 CONFIDENCE (win)
CARDINALS +3.5 (win)
COWBOYS -3.5 (win)
TITANS +5.5 (win)
RAIDERS +3.5 (win)

FastEddie (0-5)
forfeit (loss)
forfeit (loss)
forfeit (loss)
forfeit (loss)
forfeit (loss)


Week 6 Standings


Name Wins Losses %
RideTheEdge 24 12 66.67%
Johnzimbo 23 13 63.89%
Wizard 22 13 62.86%
PlayYourCardsRight 22 14 61.11%
IndyJeffrey 21 14 60.00%
SOOPOO 21 14 60.00%
EdCollins 20 15 57.14%
JW17 17 13 56.67%
scolist 18 14 56.25%
mwalz9 20 16 55.56%
FourFiveFace 19 16 54.29%
jml24 15 15 50.00%
miplet 15 15 50.00%
Mission146 18 18 50.00%
unJon 17 18 48.57%
Joeman 16 18 47.06%
Gordonm888 15 20 42.86%
Sparty10k 15 21 41.67%
AZDuffman 14 21 40.00%
GenWyzgy 14 21 40.00%
JohnnyQ 12 24 33.33%
FastEddie 8 17 32.00%
Totals 386 362 51.60%


Record of Skip Weeks
Week 2: miplet
Week 4: Fast Eddie
Week 5: Fast Eddie (2nd Skip Week, 0-5 forfeit)
Week 6: Fast Eddie (3rd Skip Week, 0-5 forfeit), JW17
link to original post



I like to see how the entire forum is doing. Including 0-5 records for those who forfeit (Fast Eddie) is of no value.
EdCollins
EdCollins
Joined: Oct 21, 2011
  • Threads: 19
  • Posts: 1539
October 19th, 2021 at 1:13:48 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

I like to see how the entire forum is doing. Including 0-5 records for those who forfeit (Fast Eddie) is of no value.

Agreed... but I have to include his 0-5 forfeit. I wasn't told to remove him. (I don't even know what happened.) That's his official score. As far as I know, he's still a contestant and he could start picking games again at any time. (If so, he is now ineligible for the Most Average and the You Suck awards, but he is still eligible for the top prizes.)
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
Joined: Aug 8, 2010
  • Threads: 115
  • Posts: 8690
October 19th, 2021 at 1:17:56 PM permalink
Quote: EdCollins

Quote: SOOPOO

I like to see how the entire forum is doing. Including 0-5 records for those who forfeit (Fast Eddie) is of no value.

Agreed... but I have to include his 0-5 forfeit. I wasn't told to remove him. (I don't even know what happened.) That's his official score. As far as I know, he's still a contestant and he could start picking games again at any time. (If so, he is now ineligible for the Most Average and the You Suck awards, but he is still eligible for the top prizes.)
link to original post



I donít care if he is still technically eligible to be Tsar of the World. He is a sock puppet (probably my friend Buzzard) who is permanently nuked. There is no GOOD reason to add 0-5 records to the overall record of ALL forum members selections.

  • Jump to: