SnakeEyes
SnakeEyes
  • Threads: 1
December 3rd, 2010 at 4:52:42 PM permalink
Last week I was the sole winner of Bodog's $10k Parlay Jackpot Promotion. My $5 bet paid close to $3k, plus the jackpot promotion. I used whatever funds I had in my account before the bet hit to lay the other side of my 10th pick, so when my bet paid off all I had in my account was the parlay winnings of around $3k, plus the $10k parlay jackpot.

My request to withdraw the parlay winnings was denied, under the guise that I have not yet met my 3x rollover requirement on the $10k. In the interest of full disclosure, I had made one small (less than $100) bet before I requested my withdrawal, which triggered my bonus and went towards the rollover requirement. However, I was somewhat shocked that my withdrawal request of my normal parlay winnings was denied as a result of this.

Am I entirely in the wrong here? If not, is there any other recourse that I have besides just making $30k in bets and seeing what I have left at the end? I have exchanged e-mails with their payout department and discussed the matter with them on the phone, and they refuse to honor my payout request. They also refused to answer my question as to whether they would allow a withdrawal of other funds without the bonus rollover being completed (for instance, if I had an additional money in my account besides the parlay winnings and bonus amount).

Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined that I would not have access to any and all funds besides the bonus.

Here are the T&C of their promotion:

Apologies if this is the wrong place on this forum for this.
teddys
teddys
  • Threads: 150
December 3rd, 2010 at 5:21:13 PM permalink
Not sure about the substance of your claim, but if you signed up for Bodog through an ad on his site, the Wizard will go to bat for you.
"Dice, verily, are armed with goads and driving-hooks, deceiving and tormenting, causing grievous woe." -Rig Veda 10.34.4
SnakeEyes
SnakeEyes
December 3rd, 2010 at 5:37:58 PM permalink
I've been using Bodog for years, and do not remember if I signed up through WOO or not. I would guess not. Just killed alot of hours browsing his site.
BodogBecky
BodogBecky
  • Threads: 2
December 4th, 2010 at 12:23:49 PM permalink
Hi SnakeEyes,

The wizard kindly brought your post to my attention. Can you please PM me your account number so I can speak with a senior CS manager and get the facts for you?

Thank you,
Becky
Rebecca Liggero (BodogBecky) Global Brand Ambassador, BodogBrand.com Head Reporter&Int’l Socialite, CalvinAyre.com
SnakeEyes
SnakeEyes
December 5th, 2010 at 4:23:17 PM permalink
This has now been resolved. Thanks to Becky and the Wizard for their assistance.
TheNightfly
TheNightfly
  • Threads: 23
December 5th, 2010 at 4:26:38 PM permalink
Wow. This was a great thread. Guy has a concern, Wiz gets involved, website takes action, guy is happy. Love it! Good for you SnakeEyes and kudos to the Wiz!
Happiness is underrated
Doc
Doc
  • Threads: 46
December 5th, 2010 at 4:50:51 PM permalink
Quote: TheNightfly

... Guy has a concern, Wiz gets involved, website takes action, guy is happy. Love it! ....

To me, the most impressive thing is the 28 hours from "please PM me your account number" to "this issue has now been resolved." Sounds like pretty good customer support via Becky.
petro
petro
  • Threads: 17
March 11th, 2011 at 11:44:25 AM permalink
A good outcome for sure.

A better outcome would be if Bodog handled this themselves.
  • Jump to: