thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
November 5th, 2010 at 5:16:28 PM permalink
Placeholder...
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
November 6th, 2010 at 4:14:56 PM permalink
Sorry, I've not got time this weekend and next to post any results of predictions, but I can make a few:

This is the Homer bet of the week, but I like the home under dog lines in general if the dog has shown some ability to score and win.

Detroit +5 (Leroys) -110, 1 Unit

New England are only shaving 4 point versus the Browns? Have I missed something where the Man-genius has quit and Holmgren is now in charge? Seriously?

New England, -4, (MGM) -110, 2 Units

Talking about coaches I don't like who coach teams you can never trust to put in performance... the Chargers may soundly beat the Texans, but I don't think they are all that a bottle of Heinz ketchup, and I don't think they are 3 point favourites in this match up.

Houston +3 (MGM) Evens, 2 Units

and finally, just because it's the match up of the week for me, and I'm hoping I can catch it on TV... plus I'm sure that the Raiders can't score that many AGAIN:

Chiefs, +1.5, MGM -110, 1 Unit.

Laters!
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
EnvyBonus
EnvyBonus
  • Threads: 6
November 7th, 2010 at 5:23:45 AM permalink
Arizona +8 (MGM) for 5 units
Detroit +5 (Wynn) for 3 units
Cincinattti +5.5 (MGM) for 3 units
  • Jump to: