djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
March 24th, 2019 at 12:14:41 AM permalink
Baseball is starting soon, any interest in a contest like the football picks?
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
March 24th, 2019 at 1:51:39 AM permalink
Would be tough because:

1. There are games every day or nearly every day.

B. There aren't 50/50 match ups for every game. Everyone would just pick the favorites if we did it on a win or lose type thing....and if it's taking the run-spread, then basically the same thing.

Three. I suppose it could be done if whoever runs it just picks a certain group of ML/spread/totals that are close to even odds on both sides.

IV. It'll be a total goatrope trying to get picks in every day and analyzing them to make sure everyone's wins/losses are accurate.

Cinco. I suppose the most "possible" way to run it is either if everyone got $1,000 to bet with every day and you're scored on the amount of $$$ you end up winning vs losing.

Either way, much work!
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
March 24th, 2019 at 6:46:42 AM permalink
As RS said I think the only good way to do it would be bankroll and can bet whatever you want. Best bankroll at end wins.

I think entire season is too long. I would say start with bankroll. Post in thread and PM your pick. PM only so pick doesnt get edited after game starts. Must pick at least x amount of games.
Do it for the month, and maybe a side pot for the year.

I would be interested if there are people to do it. I would also be willing to run it if need be
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
March 24th, 2019 at 11:55:35 AM permalink
Could it be done a week at a time?
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
March 24th, 2019 at 12:38:28 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Could it be done a week at a time?

I was thinking maybe we only pick Saturday, or Sunday games. It would be quite a task to record everyday, as well as sending picks. I'm not ambitious enough to keep track of this stuff, but I would be interested in making picks.
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
  • Jump to: