lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
September 14th, 2018 at 3:53:09 AM permalink
at betonline.ag

looks like Alvarez has more devastating punching power
if he connects solidly Golovkin will be in trouble

anyway, very close, they drew last time out so it makes sense to get paid more than even money on my choice
Please don't feed the trolls
NokTang
NokTang
  • Threads: 56
September 14th, 2018 at 5:41:02 AM permalink
Happened to be listening to one of the touts last night. He said the failed drug test Alvarez had was a real attempt to juice up, not "taco meat". One then had to look at who gains an advantage with said test result and the delay in the bout. Any opinion on these aspects? Thanks.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
September 14th, 2018 at 7:09:49 AM permalink
Quote: NokTang

Happened to be listening to one of the touts last night. He said the failed drug test Alvarez had was a real attempt to juice up, not "taco meat". One then had to look at who gains an advantage with said test result and the delay in the bout. Any opinion on these aspects? Thanks.

no, I can't predict how that issue could effect the fight
I'm basing my opinion on visually watching the 2 fighters and it is obvious that Alvarez hits harder
Golovkin may be excellent at avoiding getting hit but it just takes one punch to have a tremendous impact on the fight
not a lock by any means
i judge it as +ev.

just read a couple of other opinions saying Golovkin hits harder.
I can't see it that way but I respect their opinions
Last edited by: lilredrooster on Sep 14, 2018
SM777
SM777
  • Threads: 6
Thanked by
RogerKint
September 14th, 2018 at 10:56:46 AM permalink
Alvarez hits harder? Huh? Typo?
Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux
  • Threads: 30
September 14th, 2018 at 11:48:16 AM permalink
Canelo does not have more power.

Both are small for the division. However, Canello started off at smaller weights and has never been a massive puncher.

GGG is one of the more devastating punchers in the sport.

If he had access to this kind of information, he wouldn't be a tout. Seriously, these people have no clue. NONE. That's why they sell losing picks for a living. Ignore them.

The biggest bet I ever made was Floyd by Decision over Marcos Maidana. A tout (Vegas Runner) was on the radio pumping up Floyd by KO. Marcos had never been KOed and was one of the tougher fighters around. Floyd hadn't KOed anyone in years owing to his brittle hands. It was obvious that Vegas Runner didn't even pay attention to the biggest fighters in the sport. Good salesman though.

If I wanted to know about this I'd go to some real journalists. I heard one interviewed on the radio. He seemed to be on the fence about the roids thing.

I kind of assume all elite athletes are on PEDs.

GGG, being from Eastern Europe, is -50000 to be on PEDs.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
September 14th, 2018 at 12:37:25 PM permalink
Yeah, I was wrong about Alvarez having more power. I'll still take him though.

Alvarez has KOed 65% of his opponents, Golovkin 87%.

this is the best article I was able to find about the fight.

from the article:

"Significantly, Canelo has won on 10 occasions going the full distance, showing his ability to out-think, out-skill and out-hit his opponents, which makes him a boxing all-time great even at the age of 27.GGG on the other hand has gone the full-distance on just two occasions in his professional career.
GGG has been unable to KO back-to-back opponents for the first time in his career and at the age of 36, his once famous power has perhaps decreased, or the step-up in opposition nullifies his power somewhat.If this is the case, he must aim for a KO throughout and be the aggressor to record the victory as it is difficult to see Alvarez being beaten on points."

https://www.thestatszone.com/canelo-alvarez-vs-gennady-golovkin-ii-the-rematch-saul-ggg
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
September 14th, 2018 at 3:05:04 PM permalink
I took triple G at -38.

speedycrap
speedycrap
  • Threads: 46
September 14th, 2018 at 6:15:48 PM permalink
When will be the fight?
TomG
TomG
  • Threads: 16
September 14th, 2018 at 8:40:47 PM permalink
For any big fight In Las Vegas, it's always a good bet to bet against the tourists: Triple G -140 it is
NokTang
NokTang
  • Threads: 56
September 14th, 2018 at 10:19:24 PM permalink
Quote: Rigondeaux

If he had access to this kind of information, he wouldn't be a tout. Seriously, these people have no clue. NONE. That's why they sell losing picks for a living. Ignore them.

I agree with you completely. I would never pay anyone for a pick, tout..salesman...anyone basically. Nothing but scammers and a disgrace to the real sales people of the world who are honest.

However, in this story/instance, the drug which Canello tested positive for was disclosed. The tout said it was used by horse trainers? and not to preserve meat etc.. Unless of course the taco contained horse meat? Who knows...no one really cares other than the issue of Canello's camp trying to bulk him up.
Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux
Thanked by
beachbumbabs
September 15th, 2018 at 2:10:04 AM permalink
My official prediction is that GGG gets the decision due to a knockdown.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
September 15th, 2018 at 4:34:07 AM permalink

think you're wrong dude. can't deny GGG could get decision. but I don't believe he'll knock him down.
don't believe a 36 year old is going to bully bully a 28 year old.
good luck.
Last edited by: lilredrooster on Sep 15, 2018
SM777
SM777
  • Threads: 6
September 15th, 2018 at 6:57:58 AM permalink

I agree with you completely. I would never pay anyone for a pick, tout..salesman...anyone basically. Nothing but scammers and a disgrace to the real sales people of the world who are honest.

However, in this story/instance, the drug which Canello tested positive for was disclosed. The tout said it was used by horse trainers? and not to preserve meat etc.. Unless of course the taco contained horse meat? Who knows...no one really cares other than the issue of Canello's camp trying to bulk him up.

The history of clenbuterol is well documented in Mexican meat. With other Mexican athletes as well. This tout you were listening to has no idea what he was talking about.

I'm not saying Canelo didn't take it purposely, and use the meat as an excuse. But it is well known to be prominent in sources of Mexican meat.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
September 15th, 2018 at 9:38:15 AM permalink

I think Golovkin will win. How, I'm less certain. But he will take it.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux
Thanked by
RS
September 15th, 2018 at 9:36:00 PM permalink
I fell asleep and only saw the last 2 rounds but they were great.

Nice hit Rooster.

Quote: RS

I took triple G at -38.

The fade RS system is on a 9-4 run on Saturdays in odd numbered months within a fortnight of Jewish holidays!

PM me for information on how to purchase next weekends winners!
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
September 16th, 2018 at 12:25:40 AM permalink
here's the full fight replay if you get it before YouTube kills it. not great quality but PPV charges about $50 to watch replays at least on Comcast.
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
September 16th, 2018 at 1:11:26 AM permalink
Quote: RS

I took triple G at -38.

REKT
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
  • Jump to: