MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
June 22nd, 2018 at 11:23:30 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

I agree how the current structure is the labor needs paid better. I am more angry about the overall revenue. Prices need rolled back. Ticket prices, concessions, parking, advertising. I almost refuse to buy products from companies that have a large tv ad presence. Their proces could be so much lower if they didnt spend 100 million on ads.

Either you refuse to buy or you don't. Which is it?
Those dollars are not spent by those companies whimsically. They are spent because they influence decisions and drive revenues. Markets and competition determine prices. Their prices could be lower (maybe) but they sure would sell a crap ton less. I am really surprised that you are running a business. I hope one of your partners understands branding and marketing. Don't go solo.
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
June 23rd, 2018 at 5:35:58 AM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

Either you refuse to buy or you don't. Which is it?
Those dollars are not spent by those companies whimsically. They are spent because they influence decisions and drive revenues. Markets and competition determine prices. Their prices could be lower (maybe) but they sure would sell a crap ton less. I am really surprised that you are running a business. I hope one of your partners understands branding and marketing. Don't go solo.

Lol ok thanks for your well wishes.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
June 23rd, 2018 at 8:43:50 AM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Lol ok thanks for your well wishes.

I do wish you well and much success. Seeing it now, I think my post was a little bit pointed. Sorry, probably need to work on comm skills more.
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
June 23rd, 2018 at 2:11:30 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

I do wish you well and much success. Seeing it now, I think my post was a little bit pointed. Sorry, probably need to work on comm skills more.

Thank you. I will definitely say that I would probably suck at running a billion dollar company. My point was basically saying that companies make too much money, employees make too much money, and items cost too much. I will also admit that I dont understand world finances and what drives the economy. I also dont understand why there is inflation. Why do things have to cost more and people make more? Can we just continue to have the same prices as the 80s where gas was $1, bread was .75, etc. PG proved that there are parts of the world that still use those prices. We need a roll back where salaries are dropped and prices are dropped. Ok, done rambling about stuff that I don't understand.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
  • Jump to: