ThatDonGuy
ThatDonGuy 
  • Threads: 95
March 25th, 2018 at 4:19:06 PM permalink
Somebody wrote an article on Bleacher Report about how people are claiming that "the problem with women's college basketball" is the lack of parity. One of the comments said that it would be more popular if you could bet on it.

I am never in Vegas during college basketball season (early November through early April), so I am wondering; how easy is it to bet on women's college basketball in Vegas, both in the regular season and during the tournament (and not just futures bets on who is going to win the tournament)?

For that matter, how easy is it to bet on men's college basketball before the conference tournaments? How many games have lines in a typical weekend?
billryan
billryan 
  • Threads: 172
March 25th, 2018 at 4:22:10 PM permalink
For your second question, there are lots of college games to bet on. I think there is a line on almost every D1 game.
mustangsally
mustangsally
  • Threads: 25
March 26th, 2018 at 12:14:13 PM permalink
Quote: ThatDonGuy

so I am wondering; how easy is it to bet on women's college basketball in Vegas, both in the regular season and during the tournament (and not just futures bets on who is going to win the tournament)?

it is easy. Many books do not have women's ncaab to bet on. And I have never seen an in-game betting either like with some of the men's ncaab games.

Quote: ThatDonGuy

For that matter, how easy is it to bet on men's college basketball before the conference tournaments? How many games have lines in a typical weekend?

very easy for men's ncaab. many games do not have lines but enough to keep my hubby happy!

for the women
2 today
one BIG favorite, as usual

UConn again!
should be a blowout!
(I say that a lot)
Sally
I Heart Vi Hart

• Jump to: