WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
Joined: May 20, 2011
  • Threads: 83
  • Posts: 1172
January 18th, 2018 at 5:05:01 PM permalink
umm.... too good to be true. Been hitting them like Ca RaZY!
'Winners hit n run... Losers stick around'
SM777
SM777
Joined: Apr 8, 2016
  • Threads: 5
  • Posts: 520
January 18th, 2018 at 5:56:19 PM permalink
No. It's not.
FinsRule
FinsRule
Joined: Dec 23, 2009
  • Threads: 111
  • Posts: 2987
January 18th, 2018 at 6:27:54 PM permalink
This thread has to be spam, right?
GWAE
GWAE
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 76
  • Posts: 7338
January 19th, 2018 at 2:03:46 AM permalink
easy game. I will post my picks and everyone take the opposite.

Patriots - whatever it is.
Minnesota whatever the spread is.

Patriots under
Minnesota under
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed.
Johnzimbo
Johnzimbo
Joined: Sep 29, 2010
  • Threads: 4
  • Posts: 646
January 19th, 2018 at 6:11:09 AM permalink
Quote: GWAE

easy game. I will post my picks and everyone take the opposite.

Patriots - whatever it is.
Minnesota whatever the spread is.

Patriots under
Minnesota under



If a 3 team teaser is a Monster...what do you call your 4 teamer??????
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
Joined: May 20, 2011
  • Threads: 83
  • Posts: 1172
January 19th, 2018 at 6:11:25 AM permalink
Quote: GWAE

easy game. I will post my picks and everyone take the opposite.

Patriots - whatever it is.
Minnesota whatever the spread is.

Patriots under
Minnesota under



why would you tell us to take the opposite? you are implying that either a) you dont want others to win with your picks or b) you believe your picks suck therefore the other sides are the winners, in which case you should just post the other sides as your picks since you believe they are the winners, or c) you are hedging yourself ensuring you are right no matter what happens.

I will say you are 50% correct.
'Winners hit n run... Losers stick around'
GWAE
GWAE
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 76
  • Posts: 7338
January 19th, 2018 at 7:27:38 AM permalink
Quote: WatchMeWin

why would you tell us to take the opposite? you are implying that either a) you dont want others to win with your picks or b) you believe your picks suck therefore the other sides are the winners, in which case you should just post the other sides as your picks since you believe they are the winners, or c) you are hedging yourself ensuring you are right no matter what happens.

I will say you are 50% correct.



Well I suck at betting. Like really suck. I was 38% ats last year. Even when I try to trick it and bet the opposite I still lose. I must be cursed.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed.
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
Joined: May 20, 2011
  • Threads: 83
  • Posts: 1172
January 19th, 2018 at 7:47:34 AM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Well I suck at betting. Like really suck. I was 38% ats last year. Even when I try to trick it and bet the opposite I still lose. I must be cursed.



I can appreciate your honesty. Here is some advice for you. Change your way of thinking. You can put a curse on yourself by constantly telling yourself you suck and you are cursed. This is an overall mentality for good living. Although your gaming is probably horrible, dont let it affect your life. Sports and gaming is not easy and not for everyone. Keep it as entertainment.

Here is the teaser I put in earlier in the week. Fortunately I got an extra pt with the jags before the Brady info... although I doubt it will come to play.

Jaguars +14.5
Eagles +10
Eagles Under 46

I built up my 100 deposit a few weeks ago to 2400 in sports.. mostly teasers. Gave back 1000 in the online casino which was a very bad mistake on my part.. never playing online craps again. I tried to withdraw 1000 but it was becoming a pain in the a#@, so im riding the balance of 1400 on the teaser which pays over 2200. I will let the winnings ride (presumed) on a sb play tbd.
'Winners hit n run... Losers stick around'
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
Joined: May 20, 2011
  • Threads: 83
  • Posts: 1172
January 19th, 2018 at 6:47:53 PM permalink
anyone want to have a friendly wager on my teaser posted? instead of the normal payout which would be +160, i will wager even up.

fair warning however..... i rarely lose with my teasers.
'Winners hit n run... Losers stick around'
TomG
TomG
Joined: Sep 26, 2010
  • Threads: 9
  • Posts: 1266
January 20th, 2018 at 6:19:38 PM permalink
Quote: WatchMeWin

anyone want to have a friendly wager on my teaser posted? instead of the normal payout which would be +160, i will wager even up.

fair warning however..... i rarely lose with my teasers.



Iíll book any action you want

  • Jump to: