WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
  • Threads: 105
January 6th, 2018 at 10:19:29 AM permalink
Talking about teasers this morning brought back a memory which is still tough to let go...

The year is 2015, it was a cool crisp October day. I was in Vegas tearing up the craps tables and betting some sports with my table winnings... as I call 'free rollin'. This one bet will go down as one of the top 5 toughest bad beats that I have encountered.

I have an 8 team teaser going in NCAA football. I wagered around 2k and the payout was around 30k . I had won 7 of 7 games going into the 8th game, which was Michigan at a pk vs Michigan State. Michigan is up by 2 points with 10 seconds left in the game. They are punting from near Mid Field. Im about to win 30k! All they have to do is punt the damn ball and end the game. Looks like its going to be a good night, right?

Please watch the following... Warning, Material below is not for the weak gambler to watch. Its times like this that make me believe in paranormal activity / divine intervention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqv48MwEbaQ

Anyone else have some bad beat memories they want to share?
'Winners hit n run... Losers stick around'
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
January 6th, 2018 at 10:34:49 AM permalink
Heard at Gulfstream recently, someone was getting ready to win a sole jackpot with their horse in the lead, but in the stretch, the jockey fell off the horse.
I am a robot.
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
January 6th, 2018 at 10:37:07 AM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

Heard at Gulfstream recently, someone was getting ready to win a sole jackpot with their horse in the lead, but in the stretch, the jockey fell off the horse.

Sounds like it right right out of 'A Bronx Tale'!
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
Thanked by
onenickelmiracle
January 6th, 2018 at 10:42:46 AM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

Holy S%%$.... you weren't joking! I just looked it up and here it is. They need to investigate that SOB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyT7p-yz6Oo
ThatDonGuy
ThatDonGuy
  • Threads: 117
January 6th, 2018 at 10:53:34 AM permalink
Quote: WatchMeWin

Holy S%%$.... you weren't joking! I just looked it up and here it is. They need to investigate that SOB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyT7p-yz6Oo

The way the jockey was hanging on reminded me of a race at Golden Gate Fields years ago, when the jockey was dislodged right before the finish line but hung on to the straps and was dangling pretty much to one side of the horse's head until it crossed the finish line - and the horse wasn't DQed as the jockey was "still aboard" at the finish.
  • Jump to: