TomG
TomG
  • Threads: 16
  • Posts: 2428
Joined: Sep 26, 2010
September 27th, 2016 at 5:11:00 PM permalink
For almost five years one of the best places to find better than market price on lots of games, slow moving on small markets, eight-cent lines in baseball, allowed some of the strongest correlated parlays in the world, took high limits and would not kick out winners (and even some ok comps). Today Boyd took over the Aliante sportsbook. Time to start giving action to Jerry's Nugget
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
  • Posts: 8277
Joined: Jan 26, 2012
September 27th, 2016 at 5:22:55 PM permalink
Nothing good ever lasts, especially if it's good for the little guys. Taking away pleasure and happiness is great for profits.
I am a robot.
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
  • Posts: 9854
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
September 27th, 2016 at 5:39:44 PM permalink
Quote: TomG

For almost five years one of the best places to find better than market price on lots of games, slow moving on small markets, eight-cent lines in baseball, allowed some of the strongest correlated parlays in the world, took high limits and would not kick out winners (and even some ok comps). Today Boyd took over the Aliante sportsbook. Time to start giving action to Jerry's Nugget



Isn't it a 50/50 chance of not being killed near Jerry's nugget?
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 89
  • Posts: 12050
Joined: Jul 6, 2012
September 28th, 2016 at 7:32:03 AM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Isn't it a 50/50 chance of not being killed near Jerry's nugget?



I think you have that backwards. It is a 50/50 chance of being killed near Jerry's Nugget.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
standbymyman
standbymyman
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 182
Joined: Feb 13, 2015
September 28th, 2016 at 8:56:02 AM permalink
You actually think the meaning is any different? Better think about it.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1497
  • Posts: 26691
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
September 28th, 2016 at 9:42:36 AM permalink
Quote: TomG

Today Boyd took over the Aliante sportsbook.



Dang. Aliante had a good half point parlay card too.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
TomG
TomG
  • Threads: 16
  • Posts: 2428
Joined: Sep 26, 2010
September 28th, 2016 at 6:39:33 PM permalink
Had Minnesota +7.5 this week. But football parlay cards are easy to fine. It was also the only place in the valley with daily baseball and basketball cards that were almost always worth playing. Maybe it's time to move to Mesquite
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 37
  • Posts: 3616
Joined: May 22, 2013
September 29th, 2016 at 8:01:58 AM permalink
Quote: DRich

I think you have that backwards. It is a 50/50 chance of being killed near Jerry's Nugget.

It was a simplistic statement of danger expressed in odds (simply).

There's the chance you get robbed,
Or beaten and robbed,
Or beaten to death, shot, stabbed to death and robbed
Sexually abused, robbed, and killed, etc.

Of course there is always some slim chance that you run into a billionaire heiress that thinks you're cute and funny.

Apparently the odds are much worse near Jerry's Nuggett.
I think that was the point ;-)
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
  • Jump to: