zuti6
zuti6
  • Threads: 31
October 17th, 2015 at 3:45:47 AM permalink
You know how bad those guys offering free picks are.The masses and masses of scams. Now I was thinking probably some of them are at least half legit and have >52% winrate so the skill would be to figure out which are those.And usually you can find a free pick they give sometimes to use.If youre willing to bet less for a while and track their winrate and before you bet try to figure out on your own how much their pick is worth through your process.

What do you guys think? Any value in that ,whatsoever?

P.S.Im not talking about those scummy 99% winning grinners guys. Just guys who you can find on wiki that have known history of good winrates and so on.
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
October 17th, 2015 at 9:40:08 AM permalink
I would buy the Billy Walters package.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
zuti6
zuti6
  • Threads: 31
October 17th, 2015 at 5:13:22 PM permalink
Billy Walters doesnt sell sport picks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHuhI1fqTtc
HowMany
HowMany
  • Threads: 13
October 17th, 2015 at 5:19:40 PM permalink
Don't pay for picks. You're gonna lose. Badly.
redjohn
redjohn
  • Threads: 0
October 17th, 2015 at 5:44:46 PM permalink
I absolutely love the guaranteed picks. If you get losers today, tomorrow's picks are FREE... Haha
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
October 18th, 2015 at 2:11:53 AM permalink
The New York Post used to give out free picks of many members of its staff on Fridays against the spread in the NFL. Maybe they still do but I don't know, I can't find it on their website and it doesn't get delivered around here anymore. Anyway, when I used to follow their picks the amazing thing was that as a whole they always seemed to be losing way more than 50%. There were always many reporters whose picks were losing and only a very few who were winning. Also, those who won won by a very small margin and many of those who lost lost by a very large margin. I could never figure out the reason for this. This is a link to a site that documents the performance of handicappers. Against the spread the very best win at about 57%. Of course you could doubt their veracity but they have a way to verify if - they release the picks in the middle of the game. I think. I haven't checked the site in a while. I would never pay for a pick but it's kind of interesting.

https://www.documentedhandicappers.com/
Please don't feed the trolls
  • Jump to: