LarryS
LarryS
  • Threads: 67
November 26th, 2013 at 9:56:49 PM permalink
http://roncen.websitetoolbox.com/post/three-keys-to-gambling-6623735

god help anyone that follows this advce:
"1) It is not WHO you pick to bet that is important ........it is HOW YOU BET....WHO YOU PICK that counts..............

2) It is not how much we win that is important ...............it is how LITTLE we lose that matters.........

3) In sports we MUST hedge even the kickoff game to be sucessful...........(that GUARANTEES we will either catch a middle and have two parlays open) or at worst ...have a guaranteed winner on one of them for the whole parlay>.............

There are your keys to have in your mind whenever you gamble ....." per J pagtrick

RESPONSE

#1- try picking 3 losers and arrainging them in a manner so they win. Try picking 3 times as money lines, 3 times as regular spread , 3 teams buying points...i dont care what you do...if your team loses according to your bet..it doesnt matter HOW HOW HOW u bet them. But I know this for sure..if I pick 3 winners..no matter how i bet...flat, round robin, parlay...i will have a winning day

#2-Imagine owning a business with the philosophy that it doesnt matter how much profit you make each week...as long as you have weekly small losses..you can be successful. Try feeding a family on income generated strictly from "losing less"

#3--so what if you bet both sides for the first game of a 2 team parlay. What happens if the second game is a loser....what the heck is he talking about. there is no guaranteed win.
speedycrap
speedycrap
  • Threads: 46
November 26th, 2013 at 10:00:54 PM permalink
What is this??????
LarryS
LarryS
  • Threads: 67
November 26th, 2013 at 10:11:46 PM permalink
YOU MIGHT BE SMART ENOUGH TO FIGURE IT OUT
speedycrap
speedycrap
  • Threads: 46
November 26th, 2013 at 10:40:53 PM permalink
SIGH!!!!! I am not.
thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
November 26th, 2013 at 10:46:46 PM permalink
Quote: speedycrap

SIGH!!!!! I am not.

Nor is John Patrick.
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829
  • Jump to: