thebayareabeast
thebayareabeast
  • Threads: 1
August 18th, 2012 at 4:58:57 PM permalink
I ran up a fantastic record while I was on there: www.line.com/user/thebayareabeast

The moderators on that site are totally crooked and are selling picks themselves, so they slandered me.

When I found out about it, needless to say I was not happy and I defended myself.

So they banned me, in the process each of them telling lies.

The owner of the site, Patrick Griffith is a total scam artist, and he is making sure that his moderator gets all the sales, Mike McClain.

Mike McClain has reset his record numerous times.

The site is just way the hell out of line and totally off their rocker.

The most crooked website I have ever encountered anywhere by far.
1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
August 18th, 2012 at 5:05:28 PM permalink
Is that a sports site?
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
August 18th, 2012 at 5:49:18 PM permalink
Its a sports site. Yes, its pretty flakey. The owners
get to see everybodies picks before the public does
and they can do anything they want with them. It
really sucks.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
bigpete88
bigpete88
  • Threads: 23
August 18th, 2012 at 6:35:45 PM permalink
I have heard that this site is very bad. SCAMMERS!!
bigpete88
bigpete88
  • Threads: 23
August 18th, 2012 at 6:41:23 PM permalink
Stay away from www.line.com
Warriorfan707
Warriorfan707
  • Threads: 0
August 18th, 2012 at 9:24:53 PM permalink
Did they scam you out of any money?
thebayareabeast
thebayareabeast
August 18th, 2012 at 10:16:36 PM permalink
Renoloser, or Patrick Poser Griffith, or Lowlife lying Mike McClain... whoever you are, calling you the scum of the Earth is an insult to scum.

I will not rest until the whole world knows what kind of scam artists you people are
NicksGamingStuff
NicksGamingStuff
  • Threads: 50
August 18th, 2012 at 10:31:29 PM permalink
Im friends with Patrick on facebook, I found him through las vegas atheists, he moved to Delaware.
Warriorfan707
Warriorfan707
August 18th, 2012 at 10:42:46 PM permalink
I hope you get your money back, how much were you scammed out of?
thebayareabeast
thebayareabeast
August 18th, 2012 at 10:48:12 PM permalink
Las Vegas Atheists? Whats that?
thebayareabeast
thebayareabeast
August 18th, 2012 at 10:49:58 PM permalink
Quote: Warriorfan707

I hope you get your money back, how much were you scammed out of?

You miserable prick... I was scammed out of my time. I spent weeks building up my record, only to have my posting and ability to send and receive messages taken away because your boyfriend cant run with the competition.

I dont know how you people live with yourself
thebayareabeast
thebayareabeast
August 18th, 2012 at 10:51:20 PM permalink
Check out this email I just got from someone:

SportsWiz
10:47 PM (2 minutes ago)

to me
I just wanted to let you know i understand how you feel about line.com see awhile back i used to have a lot of clients but whenever i did a write up they would slander me and say i stole them. Its the same people you had problems with. And because of it i lost my clients and now i cant even pay to make my plays private. I have a pretty good record im now 1143-1061.
MikeMcClain
MikeMcClain
August 19th, 2012 at 2:22:25 PM permalink
The bayareabeast was suspended from line.com for having 2 accounts open at the same time. His second account was Bison Sports Handicapping which has the URLwhich acknowledges thebayareabeast was also the same user as Bison Sports Handicapping. It's explicitly stated under the policy rules that a user may not have duplicate accounts. The bayareabeast had two as far as we know of. Patrick "satan" also verified this via IP matching. In this thread that was updated daily at SBR Jordan/bayareabeast/bison sports handicapping/whatever name he chooses to go by depedning on the day it is is under another users name but this one is a lot closer to home. This user name is jolmscheid. Jolmscheid would post Bison Sports Handicapping plays every day on SBR promoting his services. Here is an example of one of those posts, several exists, just search for Bison Sports Handicapping and you can tell Jordan/bayareabeast/bison sports handicapping/whatever name he uses is a very large fan of his own work.

Here is an e-mail sent to me awhile back from Bison Sports Handicapping, notice the persons first name (Jordan)

Bison Sports Handicapping info@bisonsportshandicapping.com
Jul 28
to me
Hi Mr. McClain,
I currently am running my own handicapping website and I am honestly looking to get out of running the website. I am looking to just concentrate on making my plays. I have a proposition for you if you are at all interested:
I am wondering if you would like to take over my website? You could post your plays if you wanted, or completely run a second handicapping service. I invested $2,500 into my website and contacts and would be willing to hand over my administration site to you so that you can add picks, grade picks, send client emails, etc. I also have 6,200 followers on Twitter and I would hand that account over to you as well. In addition, I would give you the login info for the monitoring sites I am at as well.
Again, I am looking to get out of the customer service aspect of the business and just focus on my plays. You can check out my website to view my results over the past 365 days, see the layout, etc.. I would only ask for $1,000 for my website, twitter contacts, email contacts, and monitoring sites. (I have 65 clients registered on my site as of now).
Please let me know if you are interested. Look forward to your reply,
Jordan

Today I received a subscription request from a user that had a different name under his g-mail account but went by the name Jordan in his correspondence. The users name was Jordan Olmscheid on my pay pal receipt. If you recall Jolmscheid was the person who was promoting Bison Sports Handicapping on SBR, who also is bayareabeast as well as two other screen names at the RX (warriorfan707 is one of them) see the post referenced at the RX at the bottom of this thread. This person who goes by as many as 5 aliases, perhaps more. He promotes himself with on one account and insights forums trolling from handicapping site to handicapping site.

Obviously when I discovered it was him that was behind buying into my service I promptly issued a refund and asked to never be contacted again. This was the response I got from “Jordan”

Mr. McClain,
I developed and sold that site. I was never involved in capping or selling plays.
I would like to be your client.

To which I replied
Jordan, I can't work with you. You know why I can't. It's just too risky on my end. Again I refunded you in full. No hard feelings. Good luck to you.

Here are some more RX posts in which Jordan made.

Now that this matter has been clarified I would like to thank Jordan for providing me with free exposure. I work with line.com, who people are entitled to feel how they feel about the site, however it is 100% impossible for any person, the site owner included to give subscribtions to perticular people. Subcribtions are made by the users of the site and those users have complete discretion in who they want to use.

My 2011 MLB record is documented by two 3rd party web sites. I work for BetAdvisor, which uses Sports Tipster UK to verify plays. I also log my plays on line.com.

My verefied record which is indisputable in MLB is
2012- 78-41 65.55% with a -110 average odds
OVR- 115-71 61.82% at -108 AVG odds since I've been a member of BetAdvisor and had Sports Tipsters UK proof my plays.
These records do not include pushes which BetAdvisor does factor into W/L %

I made an agreement with Jordan to not contact me further and to cease all communication and I wouldn't send this information out. He failed to live up to his agreement so here you go. In hindsite I wish I would have kept is money as I find it utterly hilarious that a person so desperatly wanting to work with me would respond in this fashion for rejecting him as a customer. Unfortunatly I don't run an operation like Jordan and never have. If you want to verify any of this information you can contact BetAdvisor.com or follow my link

Again, thank you for the free publicity Jordan.
sfgiants2012
sfgiants2012
August 19th, 2012 at 2:40:41 PM permalink
Mike McClain is a total liar. I was suspended because I ran up a tremendous record and he was slandering me, when I defended myself I was banned.

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS GUY, I SWEAR TO YOU THEY ARE RUNNING A SCAM SITE. I created the second account on line.com after my first one was banned.

This guy Mike McClain is the biggest scamming tout online. HE HAS RESET HIS RECORD COUNTLESS TIMES.

I didnt even read his entire post but he is also very confused as I AM NOT JORDAN OLMSHEILD.

Mike McCLain, Reno Chazz, and Patrick Griffith are running a scam on there, as many others have also learned.

The fact that this idiot Mike McClain sells picks is a total joke.. he wouldnt be able to hit water if he fell out of boat and has reset his record countless times.

WWW.LINE.COM IS A COMPLETE AND TOTAL SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sfgiants2012
sfgiants2012
August 19th, 2012 at 2:42:22 PM permalink
This lying little weasel should be hit by a bus. Is going around spreading nothing but blatant lies.

I am not Jordan Olmsheild, and I never had multiple accounts...

I was banned because I am a better handicapper than this lowlife scam artist.

www.line.com/user/thebayareabeast AND NO I NEVER RESET MY RECORD LIKE THIS LOSER
MakingBook
MakingBook
  • Threads: 24
August 19th, 2012 at 2:43:19 PM permalink
Attn: MikeMcClain and sfgiants2012

NOBODY HERE CARES!
"I am a man devoured by the passion for gambling." --Dostoevsky, 1871
sfgiants2012
sfgiants2012
August 19th, 2012 at 2:44:30 PM permalink
MIKE MCLAIN IS A SCAMMING WANNABE TOUT WHO COULDNT HIT WATER IF HE FELL OUT OF A BOAT

HE HAS RESET HIS RECORD COUNTLESS TIMES, AS YOU CAN SEE HIS SAMPLE IS VERY SMALL

I WAS BANNED FOR BEING A BETTER CAPPER THAN THIS LOSER
sfgiants2012
sfgiants2012
August 19th, 2012 at 2:45:18 PM permalink
Quote: MakingBook

Attn: MikeMcClain and sfgiants2012

NOBODY HERE CARES!

Thats fine but I just want everyone to know what a lowlife piece of shit these 3 are

Mike McClain, Patrick Griffith, RenoCHazz

SCAMMERS!!!!!
MikeMcClain
MikeMcClain
August 19th, 2012 at 2:45:33 PM permalink
Thank you, personally I don't either. But I do not care for somebody who slanders me with no cause. I run one of the most honest shops out there, if he wants to hold a vendenta indefinatly so be it. I guess that's up to him. Good luck on the forum.
sfgiants2012
sfgiants2012
August 19th, 2012 at 2:47:17 PM permalink
CHECK OUT THIS EMAIL I JUST READ

@yahoo.com
3:51 PM (22 hours ago)

to me
Hey, you are correct in what you stated on your most recent posts and that post was deleted in what I think is a major cover up. Look, I don't want any personal trouble, but here is the post that caused this beat down on the beast for no reason at all.

Good job on that peer review given that user has multple accounts spamming several handicapping forums. A real "A player". Why don't you ask Reno about "the beast", I'm sure he would be happy to tell you. I'm just glad nobody takes you seriously enough to have any credibility.

I am not sure how much longer that post is going to stay up there so do what you want with it...

but I really don't want to get involved so I am requesting kindly that you do not reveal you got this from me.

Give my best to the beast by the way, he was railroaded and the sheeple at Line are ignoring it.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1491
August 19th, 2012 at 2:52:29 PM permalink
I'm in a bad mood today, so don't feel like conducting an IP investigation, or deal with another controversy over whether "liar" is a personal insult, even if backed up by some claims. As someone joked in another thread, I'm in "don't aim, just spray" mode, so everyone in this spat is now banned.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
  • Jump to: