Poll

4 votes (33.33%)
7 votes (58.33%)
2 votes (16.66%)
2 votes (16.66%)
2 votes (16.66%)
1 vote (8.33%)
1 vote (8.33%)
4 votes (33.33%)
2 votes (16.66%)
1 vote (8.33%)

12 members have voted

Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
  • Threads: 1374
  • Posts: 22928
March 8th, 2016 at 8:54:36 PM permalink
The big boss has asked me to write more slot machine reviews. My latest is a review of the Guns 'N Roses slot machine. As the review says, there is all kinds of stuff going on with this game.

If you're more of a hands on person, you can play for free at sister site Latest Casino Bonuses.

I welcome all questions, comments, and especially corrections on the review.

The question for the poll is would you play Guns 'N Roses? Multiple choices allowed.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
Wizardofnothing
Wizardofnothing
Joined: Jul 3, 2015
  • Threads: 121
  • Posts: 3493
March 8th, 2016 at 9:25:49 PM permalink
Saw two typos , you mention towards the end that the "pay pay"

And in the end it said
In conclusion of my conclusion. Which may be what you wanted to say ,,,, just seems off

Overall great review
No longer hiring, donít ask because I wonít hire you either
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
  • Threads: 1374
  • Posts: 22928
March 8th, 2016 at 9:33:39 PM permalink
Quote: Wizardofnothing

And in the end it said
In conclusion of my conclusion. Which may be what you wanted to say ,,,, just seems off



Thanks. That was my apparently failed attempt at humor. My conclusion was running long so I wanted to conclude the conclusion.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
BlueEagle
BlueEagle
Joined: Jun 7, 2015
  • Threads: 5
  • Posts: 249
March 8th, 2016 at 9:36:07 PM permalink
I like GNR and think I would be entertained by this game for a little while. Is Latest Casino Bonuses the only place to play it at?

The only typo I saw was in the second paragraph of the conclusion. "Second, the pay pay is rather soft."
DRich
DRich
Joined: Jul 6, 2012
  • Threads: 75
  • Posts: 7364
March 8th, 2016 at 9:48:22 PM permalink
That really does sound like a great game. I hope it gains traction and many sites pick it up.

Wizard, would you do us a favor and deconstruct that game for us? Lol
Order from chaos
djatc
djatc
Joined: Jan 15, 2013
  • Threads: 83
  • Posts: 4477
March 8th, 2016 at 9:49:04 PM permalink
Paging alexwulf
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 149
  • Posts: 19254
March 8th, 2016 at 10:00:38 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

The big boss has asked me to write more slot machine reviews. My latest is a review of the Guns 'N Roses slot machine. As the review says, there is all kinds of stuff going on with this game.

If you're more of a hands on person, you can play for free at sister site Latest Casino Bonuses.

I welcome all questions, comments, and especially corrections on the review.

The question for the poll is would you play Guns 'N Roses? Multiple choices allowed.

I'm not sure what the deal is, but I clicked on the link, watched the video, hit play now under the video, it took me to the G&R game page where a slot slowly started loading. The page title bar says G&R and everything indicated I clicked everything correctly, but the slot says Twin $pin. There's nothing G&R about this slot, it's all bells numbers and sevens. I played some spins on that, however it's VERY annoying because every 20 or so spins it takes you to a sign up window for some panda casino or something like that. I thought I made a mistake so I closed everything and kept trying, but I had the same disappointing results.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
  • Threads: 1374
  • Posts: 22928
March 9th, 2016 at 8:00:30 AM permalink
Quote: BlueEagle

I like GNR and think I would be entertained by this game for a little while. Is Latest Casino Bonuses the only place to play it at?



You can also play all Net Entertainment games directly on the Net Ent web site.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
  • Threads: 1374
  • Posts: 22928
March 9th, 2016 at 8:03:21 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

I'm not sure what the deal is, but I clicked on the link, watched the video, hit play now under the video, it took me to the G&R game page where a slot slowly started loading. The page title bar says G&R and everything indicated I clicked everything correctly, but the slot says Twin $pin. There's nothing G&R about this slot, it's all bells numbers and sevens. I played some spins on that, however it's VERY annoying because every 20 or so spins it takes you to a sign up window for some panda casino or something like that. I thought I made a mistake so I closed everything and kept trying, but I had the same disappointing results.



Strange. The LCB link worked for me. What happens when you click this direct link?
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
Boz
Boz
Joined: Sep 22, 2011
  • Threads: 154
  • Posts: 5701
March 9th, 2016 at 9:45:05 AM permalink
Assuming this is licensed by G n R though I admit I know nothing about the subject. Do online casinos pay for licenses?

My question would be why online instead of with one of the larger slot companies putting licensed machines in casinos? Or could someone do separate licenses with both an online casino and a land based manufacturer?

Guns and Roses seems just as big as many of the others that have been in casinos like Queen and ZZ Top.

All of that said, the game looks interesting and obviously had a lot of work put into it.

  • Jump to: