Paigowdan
Paigowdan
Joined: Apr 28, 2010
  • Threads: 115
  • Posts: 5692
July 26th, 2011 at 3:20:58 PM permalink
Quote: odiousgambit

On the other hand the player should not, for example, be asked to leave the casino.


Huh??!!
Quote: odiousgambit

He was staying within certain bounds.


VERY arguable!
Actually, - no he was not. And the "casino house" makes the call for him to leave under security guard escort, - or face tresspassing arrest.
If you were to throw spit-balls or make any other public or business disturbances or disruptions at any restaurant or movie house, or otherwise being a complete dick, you would be asked to leave under security guard escort. Same here.

Let me ask you - who would Las Vegas Metro Police side with? The Casino owners who are paying for it all via their own resources - and including from all the decent players in that statement - or from some clown and trouble-maker causing disturbances in the casinos view - on a police or surveillance report??

What if it gets to court in Las Vegas, Nevada? Who's on the jury? Me and my family? Or nine other dice dealers who are fed up with people who think they can walk into casinos who get their action just from causing casino disturbances by throwing sh]t on the walls for their jollies? This is ridiculous.

As far as justice is served, causing problems, disruptions and business slow-downs at any business - including casinos - are taken into account.
Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes - Henry David Thoreau. Like Dealers' uniforms - Dan.
buzzpaff
buzzpaff
Joined: Mar 8, 2011
  • Threads: 112
  • Posts: 5328
July 26th, 2011 at 3:52:29 PM permalink
Hey Dan

The Tipping Point: Tips and Scheduling Dealers
11:45AM - 12:45PM (Tuesday, October 04, 2011)
One of the least understood aspects of the table game world is the phenomenon of tipping and how it impacts profits, morale and scheduling. At this session, learn about different tipping schemes, how and why they work, the recent trend of sharing tips with non-dealers as well as how to schedule efficiently while keeping your dealing corps happy.
Key Takeaways:
Different tipping schemes and how they work
Tip-sharing with non-dealers
Efficient scheduling

G2E Conference : the recent trend of sharing tips with non-dealers ????????????????????????????????????????
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
Joined: Nov 9, 2009
  • Threads: 310
  • Posts: 8566
July 26th, 2011 at 4:16:15 PM permalink
Quote: Paigowdan

Huh??!!



we don't see eye to eye it seems. I don't deny there is a certain point at which you say 'no more' to a guy like that.
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!” She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
kp
kp
Joined: Feb 28, 2011
  • Threads: 7
  • Posts: 422
July 26th, 2011 at 4:31:51 PM permalink
Quote: Paigowdan

leave under security guard escort, - or face tresspassing arrest.



Cops: We're here to arrest a player. What was his offense?
Casino: He put his change into his pocket.
Cops: Was it his money?
Casino: Yes.
Cops: And he put it into his pocket?
Casino: Yes.
Cops: And you want his arrested for that?
Casino: Well, he did it more than once.
Cops: Is that all?
Casino: Well, he also mixed his red chips with his white chips into one stack.
Cops: Were they his chips?
Casino: Yes.
Cops: And he mixed them up?
Casino: Yes.
Cops: And you want his arrested for that?
Casino: Well, he did it more than once.
Cops: Is that all?
Casino: Isn't that enough! Arrest the scumbag!
Nareed
Nareed
Joined: Nov 11, 2009
  • Threads: 373
  • Posts: 11413
July 26th, 2011 at 5:13:46 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

As the Wiz often says, I am calling BULLSHIT on that last statement. "I wasn't sure he wasn't following some weird house way rule"? Really? Splitting up a flush to have TWO hands neither with a pair? You've been caught in a falsehood, Nareed? Let's see if you are person enough to admit it... You didn't say anything because you dont have to, and you WON.



If you'll look at the portion of my post you quoted, you'll notice I said first I did not say anything about the dealer's error because I'd have won the hand with the error. That's the important factor and I listed it first.

The rest is true, as well. if you don't believe me, that's your problem.

If you care to know what happened next, look it up. it's somewhere in the board.
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
Joined: Aug 8, 2010
  • Threads: 111
  • Posts: 7983
July 26th, 2011 at 6:01:22 PM permalink
Come on Nareed!!! Admit that you KNOW there wasn't some 'weird house way rule' that involved splitting a flush with no pairs present.... Come on Nareed... The rest may be true... but irrelevant to my 'call of Bullshit'. If you really play Pai Gow you KNOW there is no house way that would split up a flush to make 2 non pair hands......
Nareed
Nareed
Joined: Nov 11, 2009
  • Threads: 373
  • Posts: 11413
July 26th, 2011 at 6:15:11 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Come on Nareed!!! Admit that you KNOW there wasn't some 'weird house way rule' that involved splitting a flush with no pairs present....



You know, I rather like you.

But if you want to discuss this seriously, you've got to stop being obtuse.
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
Paigowdan
Paigowdan
Joined: Apr 28, 2010
  • Threads: 115
  • Posts: 5692
July 26th, 2011 at 6:19:22 PM permalink
Quote: kp

Cops: We're here to arrest a player. What was his offense?
Casino: He put his change into his pocket.
Cops: Was it his money?
Casino: Yes.
Cops: And he put it into his pocket?
Casino: Yes.
Cops: And you want his arrested for that?
Casino: Well, he did it more than once.
Cops: Is that all?
Casino: Well, he also mixed his red chips with his white chips into one stack.
Cops: Were they his chips?
Casino: Yes.
Cops: And he mixed them up?
Casino: Yes.
Cops: And you want his arrested for that?
Casino: Well, he did it more than once.
Cops: Is that all?
Casino: Isn't that enough! Arrest the scumbag!



Complete bullshit. We know whom we arrest.
KP, you're still in our good graces.
Stop going into casinos, or saying this is so on casino forums, if this is true.
Or if there is a problem with gambling at casinos.
I'll be at work on Thursday at my table.
I'll see you there - or other customers there - if this is false.
Cha-ching.
Come on in, you may indeed win. 49 to 51. Minor house edge as an entertainment fee.
777 lake Meade blvd, Henserson, NV.
Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes - Henry David Thoreau. Like Dealers' uniforms - Dan.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
Joined: Aug 8, 2010
  • Threads: 111
  • Posts: 7983
July 26th, 2011 at 6:19:55 PM permalink
It is nice to know I am liked!!! I guess I sometimes have more fun being "not serious" here. Given the choice of triangles.... most call me acute....
buzzpaff
buzzpaff
Joined: Mar 8, 2011
  • Threads: 112
  • Posts: 5328
July 26th, 2011 at 6:35:33 PM permalink
Quote: buzzpaff

Hey Dan

The Tipping Point: Tips and Scheduling Dealers
11:45AM - 12:45PM (Tuesday, October 04, 2011)
One of the least understood aspects of the table game world is the phenomenon of tipping and how it impacts profits, morale and scheduling. At this session, learn about different tipping schemes, how and why they work, the recent trend of sharing tips with non-dealers as well as how to schedule efficiently while keeping your dealing corps happy.
Key Takeaways:
Different tipping schemes and how they work
Tip-sharing with non-dealers
Efficient scheduling

G2E Conference : the recent trend of sharing tips with non-dealers ????????????????????????????????????????



Your Opinion please Dan

  • Jump to: