No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)

No members have voted yet

rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
December 3rd, 2010 at 10:46:51 PM permalink
I have 5 D6 dice and a cup in my office. Today, I made $4 theoretical dollars by not rolling 5 sixes in two rolls this afternoon (and by sharing my name and address on this forum). On Tuesday, my coworkers and I played Liar's dice at lunch. (see rules here) After about 15 minutes, we were down to 3 people. The person to my right started a new sequence and immediately called 5 fours. That would be such a very odd bluff that I accepted the call and looked at the dice. I expected maybe a full house of aces and fours, or 4 fours and an ace. She had rolled 5 aces. I had 2 chips remaining, and each other remaining player had only 1 chip left (we start with 3) What is my best play in that scenario? I found it really hard to not screw myself. I think calling 5 fives blind might have been the best play, but I only thought of that after I'd looked. And I personally think that actually calling 5 aces is no fun, but that would have saved me for sure. I wound up taking a 50/50 shot, keeping 4 aces and rolling 1 die. I passed it without looking and called 5 fives, but I got called and it was another four.
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
  • Jump to: