Sacke86
Sacke86
  • Threads: 7
April 6th, 2021 at 3:25:24 AM permalink
Hello world! I was wondering if I could find the overall / worldwide sums bet on every number in Italy for life 10/20 or any other lottery. For example, with smaller sums, let's say there are $2000 bet in total and there are $100 involved on bets where number 1 is involved, $127 where 2 is involved, $367 where 3 is involved, $52 where 4 is involved and so on untill number 20 and all these sums add up to a total of $2000, doesn't matter if these bets are simple as 1/1 or system like 5/7. Does anyoane have any idea where I could find these sums?
ThatDonGuy
ThatDonGuy
  • Threads: 117
Thanked by
Sacke86
April 6th, 2021 at 6:34:47 AM permalink
I seriously doubt that information is maintained, much less made public, for any lottery anywhere. Once the numbers have been drawn and the prizes determined, there is no need to keep this information. Even if it was, I don't think it would be made public, and probably for the reason I am assuming you want to know it - to know which numbers aren't bet on as heavily, so if that number does come up, the amount of the prize would be higher (since fewer tickets should have that number), and you can gain some sort of advantage by including them in your tickets.

I think a more important question would be, what percentage of the tickets in a lottery have its numbers generated by the lottery computers (usually called "quick picks" in the USA). Where people pick their own numbers, a considerable number of them are "ages and birthdays" - i.e. the age and birthday day of the month of whoever buys the ticket, their spouse, and their child.
  • Jump to: