Nareed
Nareed
  • Threads: 373
March 26th, 2013 at 9:16:47 AM permalink
I always ask but seldom get any serious replies...

Any new or strange games in Vegas lately that you know about? I prefer the Strip or Downtwon, but would be willing to consider other places. In particular I'm heading off to search Dan's Patented Better PGP, which I think can now be found at the Palace Station (easiest Station property for me to reach); even though I'm quite sure I won't be getting a discount because I'm Facebook "friends" with the inventor :)

I did enjoy playing craps at Palace Station and the player club card people were very nice and acommodating. That's as good a reason for a repeat visit.
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
Paigowdan
Paigowdan
  • Threads: 115
March 26th, 2013 at 10:16:54 AM permalink
Quote: Nareed

I always ask but seldom get any serious replies...

Any new or strange games in Vegas lately that you know about? I prefer the Strip or Downtwon, but would be willing to consider other places. In particular I'm heading off to search Dan's Patented Better PGP, which I think can now be found at the Palace Station (easiest Station property for me to reach); even though I'm quite sure I won't be getting a discount because I'm Facebook "friends" with the inventor :)

I did enjoy playing craps at Palace Station and the player club card people were very nice and acommodating. That's as good a reason for a repeat visit.

1. Try playing High Card Flush at Planet Hollywood or The M. Great new game.

2. As for the excellent commission-free EZ Pai Gow, I would NOT recommend you play it at Palace Station, out of ALL the Station Properties you have to choose from; the game was NOT provided with a shuffler machine there, at least for its first eight weeks after going live, and is, for some reason, not authentically supported at that property, which is being researched.

If you wish to play EZ Pai Gow at a Stations property, (and of course I heartily endorse this!) - I would recommend any of the fine Henderson properties (Green Valley, Fiesta Henderson, Boulder, or Sunset), or at Red Rock. I would also recommend any Cannery property, the Venetian, the Palazzo, or Hooters, also. Enjoy!
Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes - Henry David Thoreau. Like Dealers' uniforms - Dan.
UCivan
UCivan
  • Threads: 84
March 26th, 2013 at 10:55:58 AM permalink
Quote: Paigowdan

This is a better site Facebook: Galaxy Gaming Is the $50 promotion still on at The M or any where in Vegas?
Paigowdan
Paigowdan
  • Threads: 115
March 26th, 2013 at 11:10:38 AM permalink
I believe the High Card flush promotion has expired, - but the game has not!

We may re-do it in the future, (this can be proposed to the M) - but High Card Flush is now really busy of its own accord.
Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes - Henry David Thoreau. Like Dealers' uniforms - Dan.
Nareed
Nareed
  • Threads: 373
March 26th, 2013 at 11:28:40 AM permalink
Quote: Paigowdan

Doesn't sound like my kind of thing, sorry. I like poker-based games, but being restricted to flushes <shrug> I don't know.

Quote:

2. As for the excellent commission-free EZ Pai Gow, I would NOT recommend you play it at Palace Station, out of ALL the Station Properties you have to choose from;

If it's running when I'm there and you get royalties or whatever monies from my drop there, that's good enough for me.

Quote:

I would also recommend any Cannery property, the Venetian, the Palazzo, or Hooters, also. Enjoy!

Oh, well, that would be a good reason to finally visit Hooters (but you should be careful with the "V" word around these parts <w>)
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
  • Jump to: