buzzpaff
buzzpaff
  • Threads: 112
October 10th, 2012 at 7:47:56 PM permalink
For those of you who think I ma incapable of restraint, I post the following.

So there I was, sitting at 3rd base ant Free Bet. Anyone who reached for a rack card, I talked into sitting down and playing.
Even Lucky, who I did not recognize.

A salesman with a heavy set prospect, mid 50's in tow, sat the prospect down at first base and stood next to him.

The prospect was a player as well, it seemed to me. On the third hand he received a pair of 9's and parleyed his house money on top of his large bet. The salesman said he could split the nines as well. He used the last of his chips to do so. He got a 10 on the first 9 and then a 2on the second nine.

The salesman got him more chips from the dealer, and he got a n 8 on the double down. When it was my turn I had bet 5 on the hand and $25 on the side bet. I asked the dealer if I could just bet $25 of the house money and keep $50. Because when I am around sometimes SHIT happens.

The dealer turn over a 5 to go with the one she had and hit it with an ACE for 21. Wiping out the prospect, who said " Dat did not work out " The salesman went white. I held up my 2 red chips and said " Ala John Patrick ' That's why I locked up a profit .

He said,"That's right. you can do dat " The salesman took the prospect away smiling.

I can not tell you how painful it was not to add on " YOU DORK ! "
buzzpaff
buzzpaff
  • Threads: 112
October 11th, 2012 at 7:25:07 AM permalink
Is John Patrick the patron saint if Atlantic City ?
  • Jump to: