Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1493
October 4th, 2012 at 11:43:14 AM permalink
I saw this game at the gaming show yesterday. They said it had started a field trial at the M the previous day.

One thing I like about roulette is the math is very easy. Please have a sneak preview of my page on Double Action Roulette. I welcome all comments, corrections, and questions.

"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
7craps
7craps
  • Threads: 18
October 4th, 2012 at 12:00:39 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

One thing I like about roulette is the math is very easy.

What else do you like about Roulette?
Attractive Dealers?
Me too.

What is her name for the record?
She can easily be the new Dealer of choice in your (updated) Gambling Videos

I would pay at least $10 to watch those vids,
not into iphone apps.
winsome johnny (not Win some johnny)
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1493
October 4th, 2012 at 12:08:41 PM permalink
Quote: 7craps

What is her name for the record?

I don't know. She was very shy about her picture being taken. I asked her several times but she kept saying "no." Then, as I was leaving some other guy waltzes up, without even taking an interest in the game, and asks to take her picture and she said "yes" without argument. So, I whipped out my camera and took a picture while she was posing for him. Hah!

Just goes to show the kind of magnetism I have with women -- the repelling kind.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
midwestgb
midwestgb
  • Threads: 12
October 4th, 2012 at 12:13:38 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

I don't know. She was very shy about her picture being taken. I asked her several times but she kept saying "no." Then, as I was leaving some other guy waltzes up, without even taking an interest in the game, and asks to take her picture and she said "yes" without argument. So, I whipped out my camera and took a picture while she was posing for him. Hah!

Just goes to show the kind of magnetism I have with women -- the repelling kind.

Story of my life.
  • Jump to: