siyoki77
siyoki77
  • Threads: 1
August 22nd, 2011 at 12:56:43 PM permalink
I have been playing on Bodog for years and haven't had any problems until recently.
Before, I had the funds in my bank account in 3 business days using direct bank transfer method and if I did check in the mail method, I'd get the check in about a week to maybe 10 days max. They would email me the tracking number within a few days so I was never concerned about not receiving the payments.
Well, now I made 3 separate payouts this month (1 direct bank transfer and 2 checks) and I have not received any of them yet. Not even tracking numbers. So I emailed their custormer service dept only to get a response back saying that all of the payouts are successfully processed and that the average wait time of 6 days does not reflect the exact date I will receive them and that they have not missed a payment in 16 years.
My question is if anything changed since other online sites have been seized and got kicked out of U.S. Should I be concerned about this?
Have any of you experienced anything like this before?
Any help will be greatly appreciated!
BodogBecky
BodogBecky
  • Threads: 2
August 23rd, 2011 at 10:06:25 AM permalink
Hi there,

Can you please PM me your account number and I'll ask a senior CS manager to look into this for you?

Thanks!
Becky
Rebecca Liggero (BodogBecky) Global Brand Ambassador, BodogBrand.com Head Reporter&Int’l Socialite, CalvinAyre.com
  • Jump to: